The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

That bubblegum turned out chunky, nice dense buds?

2 Likes

So cap junky hit with a fem auto? That would be interesting

4 Likes

Overall I would rate the nuggets on the Bubblegum plant in the 8.16 range. Not rock solid but not fluffy either.

2 Likes

Not everything can be cookie dense :grin:. I like the dense buds, but not rocks. Looks bigger and breaks up easier. Although the cookie trims faster

3 Likes

looking good. FAF. [frosty as fuk] dam fine trim job too!

2 Likes

thank you @LoveDaAutos your seeds arrived today.

i will be planting some of the Grappa tomorrow to see how they like outdoor growing.

6 Likes

I keep hoping someone grows a Cap Junky outdoors. I’d love to see that. Thank you for letting me know the seeds arrived.

5 Likes

consider it done! i will also see how your Cap junky does outdoor. :seedling: :innocent:

5 Likes

How long does she flower for?

1 Like

60-75 days. I’ve harvested on both ends of that and they’re both good. But 75 days is probably better.

@Cannaology that’s my review… :crazy_face:

70-80 days in my circle so @rasterman hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes

I was reading up on her. They were saying 9-11 weeks inside and mid October outside

1 Like

Cap Junky outdoors! Wierd leaf on it.

13 Likes

Go little Cap Junky plant!

9 Likes

strong plant Keep growing Cap Junky! :blush:

1 Like

I just finished dry trimming the Cherry Gar-See-Ya plant a bit ago. My friend who gave me the seeds told me he really enjoyed smoking the CGS nuggets he just wished the plant produced more of them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I grabbed a final trim nugget shot before bagging up the flower.

12 Likes

How’s the nose on her?

1 Like

I gotta be honest I have problems with the sniffer. Certain things like coffee and bacon I can smell real well. Discerning the intricate nuances of cannabis terpenes evades me. To me it either smells sweet which are okay or gassy with pine, earth, and incense which are very okay. This up until 2 weeks ago was moving along the sweet with a hint of fuel. Now that it’s dried the aroma is lighter harder to decipher but I believe that is because the nuggets are rock hard. I believe if you were to bust one open and run it through a grinder many questions about how it smells would be answered. Looks good though. :star_struck:

7 Likes

I popped a couple auto seeds into a hempy cup on the 4th and they’ve surfaced already. Surgery was a snap on one but tougher on the second one. These are feminized auto Fro-Yo seeds from G-13 Labs I received from @joheimgrohen recently. Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies in the mix so being a Cookies strains lover I had to get one of these going. So I started two and will gently transplant the strongest looking of the two in a couple days. I’m thinking 3 gallon pot. Go girls Go!!!

9 Likes

I’m running one of my favorite autos, a Lector in my little 2x2 tent. Experimenting with my phone trying to learn to take better pictures.

14 Likes