The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Anyone grown the CSI Humboldt Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies before? Today she is at 67 days post flip.

14 Likes

Beautiful! Do you figure a couple more weeks, or longer?

1 Like

I’m thinking probably another 10 days or thereabouts looking at the trichromes.

2 Likes

cap junky is booking. Hello Datura

6 Likes

You grow desert lilies?

2 Likes

That plant in the background is a Datura sprout.

3 Likes

So a plant that has seed pods like this.

Dried flowers (moonflower, desert lilies, jimson weed) look like this.

And seeds from the seed pods look a bit like this

This datura :rofl:. What do you do with your datura?

5 Likes

Goodness it’s ready to top. lol

I’m holding off because of its location

5 Likes

Gonna have to branch it 24 in high or 36

Yeah, you might want to let her go straight up with the close proximity to that other plant which hasn’t gotten as wide as it’s going to get.

1 Like

No worries, I will chop those limbs from the big plant.

The focal point of this pic is a CJ91 I call her “The B***H” She quit stretching in flower way too soon, she spit out a few nanners early on that I didn’t catch before they (politically correct) made babies in my sinsemilla tent.

11 Likes

This is a really nice plant from seeds from a buddy of mine. He crossed Cap Junky to Alani Island. She’s not as frosty as the Cap Junky plants but she’s a bit beefier then the CJs and she’s holding those spears up on her own where the CJ branches need support.

13 Likes

I called a woman that years ago and ended up marrying her. :rofl: That’s one gorgeous, productive plant. I just love the stretchers, so I feel your pain. But gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was taking a look this morning at the Headband x Cap Junky plant I’m growing. Trichromes tell me about 7-10 days which will put her at 10 weeks flowering time. Here is the test nug I trimmed close to take the trichrome shots.

9 Likes

“Shall we play a game?”

In this solo cup I have three seedlings freshly sprouted. The strain is More Cowbells from Bhodi Seeds. I grow in very limited space and right now only have room for a single (one) small one gallon fabric pot. Now these are regular seeds so there could be three boys, three girls, or any combination of the two.

Look at the photo and lets pick the one I keep (a girl) and grow out in the one gallon pot. From left to right Plant A = #1, in the center Plant B = #2, and on the right Plant C= #3 .

I will keep whichever plant receives the most votes by Wednesday. IF that winning plant turns out to be a girl I put all the names in a hat of those who voted for her and will pick a winner who will receive a flip of 7 of the More Cowbell reg seeds.

Which is the girl?
  • Plant A = #1 on the left
  • Plant B = #2 in the middle
  • Plant C = #3 on the right

0 voters

7 Likes

C #3 is my guess :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Plant B, #2

She looks a bit wonky in a good way for me

1 Like

D. None of the above are female…