The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Darnit, somehow I voted by mistake. :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s ok. You also have the right of Veto.

2 Likes

Ya shoulda looked at the seed belly button.

3 Likes

Nah, I just won’t count my vote. right of veto he says! :thinking:

You talking the old “round umbilical is a girl, oblong are boys”??

Yup. Bro Science but worth a shot.

1 Like

CJ91 at flip +70 days today. In to the dark closet overnight, tomorrow I’ll pluck all the fans, cut her down and hang her in that same dark closet. I experimented a little with this plant running 14 branches/colas/spears which is more then I generally grow.

15 Likes

This plant has been climbing up the ladder the last few weeks as my favorite plant this cycle. She will probably go 12 weeks in flowering. This is a plant from CSI Humboldt. Durban Poison x Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies.

16 Likes

She’s a good looking lady. I dig the purpling. :fire:

1 Like

All the votes are in and have been tabulated. After subtracting my accidental vote the plant voted most likely to be a girl is plant A #1 on the left in the photo. I will get “them” transplanted into a 1 gallon fabric pot which will be it’s permanent home.

4 Likes

Now it’s all up to Mother Nature to decide. She had great roots and the transplant was very gentle so she will be perfectly happy.

11 Likes

Some photos from this morning. This is the Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut

!

10 Likes

This is the same plant…DP x GSC

14 Likes

With about 7-10 days to go is this Cap Junky. Sadly right after she was flipped I dropped a milk crate on one side of her completely snapping off one main branch and three side branches. She grew okay just a bit lopsided with no branches on the one side.

14 Likes

How do you carefully transplant so young? How old are those about 7-10 days above ground? How do you get the whole root out obviously not just grip it and rip it lol. Do you dig them out or use water to rinse off soil?

2 Likes

I put duct tape over the hole at the bottom of the cup and then fill it with water till the perlite raises up and almost overflows the cup. Then I squeeze all around the cup which loosens the perlite from the roots and while squeezing with one hand gently lift the plant out with the other hand. It’s a learned “feel” how hard is too hard pulling it and yes sometimes I use tweezers to excavate around the root to allow it to slip out easily. But most come out just squeezing the cup sides.

9 Likes

the durban cookie girl is such a nice bush. what do you think the yeild off her will be im trying to get a referance from size in the pics but its hard lol

1 Like

It’s very dense buddage, the plant a medium size so probably between 3 and 4 I suspect when all dried and trimmed.

3 Likes

3 for 3 of your cap junky but all have helmet heads hoping they’ll shed there shells .

9 Likes

If you don’t operate make sure you mist the shell every couple hours to keep it pliable. But I don’t know why I’m telling a master grower how to grow plants. LOL :woozy_face:

3 Likes