The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Hey :wave: @LoveDaAutos & friends, good afternoon :sun_with_face: moving slow today, got a few people to entertain this week. Nice looking :eyes: plant 🪴, if you are hoping for a girl wish you luck :four_leaf_clover: to get one. I am sure you have plans for her. Have a great day! :partying_face::clap::+1::facepunch::wink::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I’m sending good vibes for a girl! :blush:

2 Likes

How much weed did ya eat. lol must of been pretty high?

6 Likes

Bro those are awesome… mine finished in 60 days with some of the fatest buds… and I ran her on 13/10… few more hours of light she could of gotten fatter…

Amazing how they can perk back up after a little stress… if she stretches after flipping… omg

3 Likes

I hear ya, me too… used to get all the games. Rarely get a Ravens game but luckily they do get MNF and Thur games… and this year, the big kick off game where we destroy my wife’s #2 team, the Chiefs… muwahahaha.

Waiting for when they do this for college now that those kids are getting paid…

Miss the little cheater boxes you could buy and get everything… long time ago. lol.
I lived right across the street from the Silver Bowl in Henderson, Nv just outside of Vegas… and big colleges would come play UNLV and if it was televised, they’d hand out tickets in the parking lot to fill seats… went to a lot of games

3 Likes

Good afternoon :smiley: @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @Carty, @ShiskaberrySavior, and the rest of you guys. Hope everyone’s day has been good so far! Just stop by to say hey :wave:! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Hey back to ya… I’m getting ready to go water all the girls and play with my new goodies that arrived… charcoal, worm castings and another coir brick… going back to basics…

6 Likes

Good morning @LoveDaAutos, @Carty @420noob, @ShiskaberrySavior, and the rest of you guys! Another great day on the East Coast :hugs:. How’s your plant 🪴 doing now @LoveDaAutos, I hope it has perked back up and recovering well. :facepunch::+1::wink::blush::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I think :thought_balloon: some of the best grows I have had were when I stayed basic and didn’t get carried away. Much easier to keep things on track. :joy::joy::joy::+1::wink::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 , @GCBudz , @Carty , @420noob , @RainToday , and @tresbundles hope ya’ll are having a good day.

I recently picked up two big bales of Pro Mix HP that I’ll be using in the future. Just now sitting down and eating breakfast as I’ve been running errands all morning.

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

5 Likes

Good afternoon! I slept way too late it’s 2pm here :sleeping: :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @Carty, @tresbundles, @RainToday, @GCBudz, and the rest of you guys! Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: on the win :1st_place_medal: @LoveDaAutos! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Have a great day gang! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

CartyRespected

9h

@LoveDaAuto next winner for a sticker… sorry took me so long guys

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Getting close to Friday which is my day for eating pizza and fried pickles. It’s this big man’s tradition going back several years. What is this sticker I won? I don’t remember entering to win anything.

6 Likes

It is in :arrow_right: 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration 300 prizes, 1999+ seeds, 19 T-shirts!, (post #519)!

4 Likes

I’ve not even been in that thread yet how can I win something? :rofl: I donate it back for the cause.

3 Likes

It is a win 1 and pick the next person to win one. :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

HeliosphearSupporter

2h

Sticker Chain Giveaway #1

1. @Illicitmango
  2. @420noob
  3. @Carty
  4. @LoveDaAutos please name the next and last winner. If you choose someone who has already won a sticker, you will be asked to select someone else. :smiley:
  5. ?
4 Likes

Well in that case I nominate @joheimgrohen as I know he was wanting some stickers.

9 Likes

@Heliosphear here is the next in sticker chain!

3 Likes

Glad I did it correctly :grinning:

3 Likes