The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Good morning one and all! It’s a very moist day here today as Debby makes her way through here. It’s 9:30 and still looks nearly dark outside and raining quite hard.

6 Likes

I am starting to put together in my head my next auto flower seed run which is made much more difficult and time consuming with the loss of my spreadsheet of auto seeds. But it’s time to quit crying about it and move on. I spend a good bit of time looking at the terpenes of each strain, the plant size and sativa/indica content. Probably no scientific reasons for my choices of which strains to cross with which. I start by selecting the strain I want to reproduce as S1s and call her the “Queen” strain and I generally run 3-4 other strains at the same time and pollinate them with pollen from the Queen. I like crossing sativa dominant strains to hybrids and indica dominant strains. Anyway, these are the strains I’ve pulled so far and there will be more…probably 20 total and from there I’ll narrow it down to 4 or 5 strains.

14 Likes

Good morning! I see it’s getting narrowed down :grin:

1 Like

I’ll get there, I have plenty of time before I start an auto seed run. But if I start now I can take my time.

5 Likes

This is my Mac-1 which is about 2 weeks from being flipped. She doesn’t look great here but much better then she did a week or so ago. Hoping she bounces fully back by the time I flip her.

9 Likes

I will be following along on this one from the best seat :seat: in the house! I hope to see The Old School :school: Mango :mango: Haze, Fog :fog: Dog :dog: Auto, or The grape :grapes: Dosi Breath Auto! Wishing you all the success on this run! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4740 IMG_4741 IMG_4734

IMG_5734

9 Likes

Killer lineup!

1 Like

Try running 2 gallons of water thru her. I do this right before or after I flip to help get rid of nutrient build up… seems to perk them up a lot… only time I do it before switching to plain water late in flower… she looks thirsty.

4 Likes

She is not thirsty she was just really neglected and looked like this when I up-potted and went Edward Scissorhands on her.

7 Likes

Good morning @LoveDaAutos & friends! I think :face_with_monocle: she just looks like she needs a few days to recover and to like her new home :house:. I hope it will be ok. Nice size plant 🪴. :crossed_fingers::pray::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and everyone! It is my hope she’ll look better by the time she gets flipped but regardless she’ll get flipped no matter how she looks. :rofl:

5 Likes

Bet she perks right up for ya! I dropped 2 strawberry pie x gorilla cookies autos yesterday. Hopefully will be in soil tonight.

3 Likes

My friend grew three of those and had two really big plants and one slightly smaller. He gave the flower a strong review.

3 Likes

Good morning @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @Emeraldgreen, and the rest of you guys. Just making rounds this morning. Hope your plant 🪴 is looking :eyes: better today, got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for you! Time to get coffee :coffee: and a buzzzz :honeybee:! Have a GR8 day! :partying_face::beach_umbrella::ocean::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone. I spent yesterday morning and part of the afternoon yesterday sweating my butt off weed eating, leaf blowing, and lawn mowing. I got behind on the weed eating and it feels good having gotten most of that done. With all the rain we’ve been having the greeds (grass/weeds) were growing like, well weeds. I keep my mower deck up pretty high this time of year and it was still long when I cut it yesterday. This morning I did some more weed eating and blew the patio and deck off. I’m hoping for a cooler day this week so I can get the pressure washer out and spray the sidewalk and deck.

6 Likes

Hey :wave: @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, and the rest of you all. Grass at are house :house: just got cut for the first time in six weeks because of the heat, landscaper is coming back this week to take care of all the weeds and make everything look :eyes: the way it used to. Have a great day! Hope everyone caught all those NFL preseason games this weekend. Hooray :smiley: for football :football:, come on regular season! :hugs::joy::sun_with_face::crossed_fingers::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

It’s a sad football season for me this year. Try as I may I cannot justify paying $450.00 for NFL Sunday Ticket this year nor can I afford it. So I will watch what I can on the channels I get with my antenna and be happy I at least have that.

2 Likes

I will download WFAN radio on to my computer and tablet so I can listen to the Giants games.

2 Likes

I only watch the NFC East games and the rest of the good matchups I can usually find. I remember when that NFL ticket :ticket: came out on Direct TV :tv: and you could get it for $29.99. I was always worried what would happen if the NFL got their hands :raised_hands: on that one. Now it is out of control. I used to be able to get Direct TV :tv: to comp it to me every year, but now that the NFL is controlling it. I can’t afford it either. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I keep checking this More Cowbells looking for boy or girl parts and so far nada. I sure do hope I get lucky and it’s a girl.

15 Likes