The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Not by choice :joy::joy::joy:, wife and Cooper Morgan were up at 4:00 :clock4: AM terrorizing my peaceful home :house:! 🫤 :roll_eyes: 🫨 :laughing::rofl::joy:

1 Like

If you have to get up in the morning at least I’m waking up to a beautiful morning here! Happy Monday to everyone, hope you all have a blessed week. I’m contemplating a quick overnight fishing trip if I can get everything done I need to get done and the weather cooperates.

6 Likes

That sounds like a man with a plan! Hope you get your overnight fishing trip in my friend. What are your overnight temps?

3 Likes

Hope you get everything done and get a chance to take that quick fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: trip :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: sounds like a good relaxing trip! :blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Looks like I’m definitely going but leaving on Wednesday and returning on Thursday. Right now the weather is looking as good as can be expected for this time of year. Wednesday and Thursday a high in the mid 70s and hopefully cloudy. I should sleep well on Wednesday night with the overnight temps in the low 50s. I’ll call and check on the water level and clarity on Wednesday before leaving.

5 Likes

Good luck with the fishes bud!

3 Likes

Awesome sauce! Do you fish for a specific species or just whatever hits the hook? Do you use jigs, lures, or worm and bobber?

Best of luck hope you catch your limit.

3 Likes

Oh snap did you see this!

4 Likes

I’ll be fishing a small river that is said to have good numbers of small, medium, and an occasional big smallmouth bass. Could be some bluegill, chubs, and redeye but generally my lures are too big for those.

6 Likes

That would be a good strain for you to grab and make a ton of seeds with the STS.

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @tresbundles, and the rest of you guy! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: on your fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: trip @LoveDaAutos glad you will get the opportunity to get away with some good weather, sounds like a lot of fun :star_struck:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ah man… that would be sweet. hope you have some good luck on that…

used to manage a resort and fished the waters just on the other side of Hoover Dam in the Black Canyon and down into Lake Mojave… record Striper, 54lbs caught by my buddy Rick Francis… what a fish.

luck bro

2 Likes

I make custom lures our of wood… hand carved. Been a long time but I still have my 2 models to work off of… if I ever get organized enough I’d love to start making them again… the fishing line goes thru the Lure at a 45* angle, then the hook… so when the fish gets hook,the lure releases and floats up the line so your not battling the lure to… if that makes sense.

5 Likes

Good morning @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @Carty , @tresbundles and the rest of the gang. Hope you got off on your fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: trip buddy and are enjoying yourself, good luck :four_leaf_clover: and have a GR8 time. Send us some pictures if you get a chance! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah I ended up pushing my departure date to today. They got a lot of rain and the river was way up and looked like chocolate milk. Planning to head out this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day.

4 Likes

Safe travels and catch a big one :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @LoveDaAutos, @420noob, @Emeraldgreen, @Smooth, @tresbundles, @Carty, and anyone I may have miss. Hope you got a fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: pole in one hand :raised_hand: and a joint in the other. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: today on your trip! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555
Good morning everyone
Hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

I snagged a pack as I usually do with new releases. They give you a freebie 5 pack cross of the new release for a limited time during the drop, plus the regular freebie, and their 3 packs are actually five packs.
Basically 12 seeds for about $50 (with $5 piggy reward points) brings these in line with most reg breeder packs.

1 Like

That one looks interesting, good eye @420noob

1 Like