The Name Game Contest: Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Red rocket og had the most likes and it didn’t even make it to the poll. It was never meant to be.

2 Likes

This is a respectable joint

2 Likes

Red Rocket Weed Strain Information | Leafly

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think you’re onto something. I think it’s observed with the popular varieties that are named after something already famous. For example, Girl Scout Cookies.

The first thing that came to mind when using that line of reasoning with respect to @stanknugzz77’s Dogwalker OG x Cherry West Bc was Slush Puppie. I noticed @Emeraldgreen made use of Clifford the Dog and I suppose that’s why I enjoyed those suggestions as well. Something about the familiarity of popular culture meeting what was, for the most part, underground culture is just so cool. Sweet thread! The creativity is enjoyable to see. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Good one @Sbeanonnamellow !

2 Likes

Congratulations to our winners:

@Oldtimerunderground for the people’s choice with Bloodwulf

Prize: 1 pack each of Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) Bloodwulf and Dogwalker OG x (Chem Del La Chem F2) Dogwalker Del La Chem.

@hoss8455 for making me laugh with Red Rocket OG

Prize: 1 pack of Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) Bloodwulf

@Coda for most submissions haha

And last, but not least

@Cormoran for Skoll, which I favored quite a bit and might utilize on another hybrid at some point in the future.

Winners please reach out via PM with safe addys to claim your packs. I truly appreciate everyone’s participation! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

21 Likes

Congratulations guys!!!

2 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::astonished::exploding_head::astonished::exploding_head::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Thank you @stanknugzz77 :pray::pray: and thank you everyone for your votes :grinning:
Can’t wait to grow these!!
I have a big white husky, practically a wolf :joy: and a big toker (like his daddy :rofl: ) I know he is gonna love this stuff.

9 Likes

Thanks nuggz. That was fun :slight_smile: I hope I wasn’t too annoying.

3 Likes

I was busy as fuck the whole weekend, so I didn’t even notice haha. I wouldn’t worry about it at all on your end.

That’s what it is all about. Hit me up with your safe addy via PM. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground @Cormoran @Coda @hoss8455

Just to update, I have everyone’s PMs. I just sent out another round of testers on Monday and a stack of orders today. It is looking like the prizes will most likely be sent out early next week. I will update everyone when they have been shipped. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Prize packs went out today! My apologies to everyone for the delay! Please post a picture of them here upon receipt! I will respond to everyone’s PM asap. Life has been living me haha. I appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Not a problem at all nugzz. Will let you know when they get here.

Thanks for the fun!

2 Likes

Received them yesterday bud. Thank you very much.

I don’t know whether to be proud or ashamed of my reason for winning :joy:

It was fun, though.

9 Likes

I am happy to see them touching down! I appreciate you posting them up!

Fuck being ashamed haha. Winning is winning where I hail from.

Again, this is what it was all about.

I am hoping to have another contest started sooner than later. Life tends to stay too busy.

I never get tired of seeing that logo! I am super stoked to flower my Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) Bloodwulf! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

All present and accounted for. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m stoked to see them coming in! Hopefully the others land for everyone else soon.

Please feel free to document your grows with my work in my tester thread here:

for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate to @Great_lakes_Genetics! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

The seed packs with Jumbo sticker landed this week!! :star_struck::star_struck: Thanks again :pray:

Can’t wait to grow and document these! :smiley:

I appreciate the link to your tester thread too @stanknugzz77

1 Like

I am happy to hear that they arrived!

I think that covers all of our winners @Cormoran @Coda @Oldtimerunderground and I think @hoss said in a PM that he received his pack as well.

Thank you again to everyone that participated! I hope that everyone finds something that they enjoy in their prize packs! I should hopefully have another contest thread posted up sooner than later. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes