The ongoing indoor grow

I think I have seen one of your grows before? I’m not sure but maybe you did something different with the containers. They looked the same but you drained them different. Maybe.,Looks great

They’re nice and perky you got nice colors I like that lime green. I wish I could keep them that way all the time.

I started out at first using 3 gallon pots and now I use 7 gallon storage containers because they are lower to the ground and gives me a little more room to grow with.

I have found to get that green color I use a little more cal-mag then the bottle suggests.

1 Like

I truly understand. I got some now I’m trying to keep short but I’m scared I might be making a mistake they’re not really that tall. I like for a plant to be about 5 foot. Finishing if you know what I mean. I had room. I really don’t now. I’ll get it. I have more than I need. I hate to put plants down more than anything else in the world to waste my time to grow the stuff and then have to kill.

1 Like

I have been more on calmag also. B52 with the leds.

1 Like

Nivnna I know the spelling is wrong. I run Fox Farm but I do love advanced nutrients i supplement that stuff a lot

I usually let my plants get about 12 inches tall before I flip them to flower that way I have about 3 feet to work with in flowering. If they grow taller then I want I just use bamboo steaks to position the branch in question out of the way, usually of the light.

I really try to stay away from the synthetic stuff as much as possible. I do not like my bud to be like fire cracker. I like to be able to pull mine anytime I want to I shouldn’t have to feel like I got a wait till something gets fluster gets watered for five times until you pull it.

Those are autos? For a 4x4. I’m down to the math. I’ll go on the timetable sometimes also if I don’t see something doing like you’re supposed to I’ll cut it short I’ll turn it all the butter. I want one day say I got the one hit
Killer

For me when I am about 5 weeks out from cut down I start to wean my plants off all nutes, that way I know it is worked out because I can not flush with my grow containers.

1 Like

The one on the Left is the Sour Diesel auto and on the right is a Sour Dubb S1 Photo.

1 Like

It was good talking to you I’ll be back around it’s getting kind a late for me I do enjoy coming here I wish I could be a little bit more freely about who I am and stuff like that I don’t want to give my address away but I don’t mind to say hey. I was really wanting to go to one of the pot festivals and I will and I’m sure some of us will be able to hang out

1 Like

Well have a good night, unfortunately I am in a state that does not allow growing or smoking so it will be some time before I will be at a trade show.

Same here hot hot hot I can lose my freedom for this but I’m tired of smoking crap I’m tired of being taken advantage of and being cheated I don’t look at it being any different than you selling pipes at the store in my opinion liquor is worse for you than anything alcohol has made me do more wrong things in my life weed has not

1 Like

Agreed, and dont worry about not wanting to give out to much info on yourself. No one here is going to grill you on that info.

My mom got sick I could not count or rely on anybody to get her anything and for her to be an older person to take a risk of going into a drug Ali or somebody that is on some kind of crazy ass drugs I mean I’m already over the century mark anyway that would be devastating to me if something happened to her or even older people anyway I’ll try to help so many people out

1 Like

But also saying that that will also get you in trouble. To nice to friendly.

Does not sound like a fun place where you are when it comes to this subject.

No one has I was talking about I would like to say hey here I am do you know a picture I’m not worried about other than that. No there’s a good people here very good people

1 Like