The ongoing indoor grow

A thing of beauty. @darkillusion

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Can I get added to that list once your gonna be sending them out? Thanks

1 Like

Sure I will send a few your way as well. I just wanted to return the favor to Qtip, he was the one who gave me the GG#4 seeds to begin with and I would feel like a D-bag if I did not offer him some.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely return the favor maybe some OHGA or grape pie or orange goji if any of those interest you ?

4 Likes

You got me at Orange Goji. I could cross that with my Orange Kush Cake. :boom: :boom: :boom:

7 Likes

When ever your ready shoot my your info I’ll get them heading your way .

3 Likes

What is the Grape Pie?

3 Likes

Cherry pie x snow lotus
A strain @GrowHard passed out last year

4 Likes

I think tonight is the night the Coked Out Girl Scout comes down. I last watered her 5 days ago and she has refused all of it. She is just short of 9 weeks flowering, so it is time.

5 Likes

Good luck with the harvest! I bet she’ll be tasty. Definitely frosty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is how she looks right now.

11 Likes

She’s a leaner! :yum: Gonna be delicious!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, The Coked Out Girl Scout is down and hanging out to dry. The buds looks great but being she was the short phenotype the yield is not as big as I was hoping for. Next time I grow one and it turns out to be the short type again I will give it a lot more time to veg. But if that is the only complaint I have with it I think I can deal with that.
The GG#4 is chugging along with no problems. She has some nice looking pinkish hairs everywhere and on the branches I used pollen on there are seeds starting to burst out, so I know she is getting close. If I get 50-60 seeds from this I will be happy.

The Tampa Crippy IX is a small hedge bush in hiding :rofl: . She has taken over my main tent, not that I am complaining about that. The SFV pollen I used last week has taken and I can see seed formation starting. I was thinking of calling the cross Coastal Crippy.

Last of all the Drunken Cherry FogDog is growing just straight up like a telephone pole. But she is alive and growing currently at 9 inches tall.

11 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t3::v:t4:

3 Likes

So no nanners ? Hmmmm I wonder why all 3 showed in my seed. Did every bract take ? I’ve noticed on mine it’s sporadic… so what does it smell like ? Should be sweet like, akin to bubblegumish. Looking forward to see how it keeps going :+1:

1 Like

Yes all three branches I used pollen on took.

Yes the colas do have a sweet smell akin to as you say bubblegumish.
I have noticed with my plant all the colas are shooting out small thin single blade leafs. Kinda like what you see out of those old school strains. Did yours do the same thing?

None so far as I can see.

1 Like

You mean like these ?

Or this

Seems to be 2 distinct formations. One I remembered Blueberry does w some foxtails and the other is conical

Congratulations on your pollen taking. Obviously you have a more sexually stable plant than what I got, and since this seems to be the case you should have tried to make a clone work. I’m only saying that cause getting a stable plant is probably rare w this strain. You may not get it again in the rest of the seeds…

4 Likes

It is doing what is seen in photo A. :+1:
Granted it would be nice to have made a clone of this plant, but I just do not have the room to do it. :sob: :sob: :sob:

I think some corner w medium size bin or trash can and goose head leds attached to side would be enough. Doesn’t need a whole tent set up. I’m fitting 7 bonsai moms in 2x2 footprint and can add 2-3 more, so a single mom will be far less space and lighting to maintain. There’s a way, but it’s far less than you think it would need :wink:

2 Likes

The size and space is not the issue. The issue is apartment inspections that are meant to look for things like that. Just had an inspection earlier this year and I had to tear everything down because granted they where in and out in mere mins. they looked in every room, closet, cabinet. I am still mad about losing a SFV female and a Romulan female just weeks before they were ready to harvest.

1 Like