The ongoing indoor grow

My expectations were low from prior experience. I got the Critical Jack from Chi-Town seeds as a 5 seed pack and I have used 4 of the 5 now and all have been less than stellar. The Fruit Punch I got from a private breeder as a 10 pack and these were my last two seeds I used the rest were junk as well.

2 Likes

Mine would be low because the only autos I’ve ever grown were an eighth on a stick.
(So really it’s low expectations of myself haha)

1 Like

Well this G13XHashplant is now so top heavy it is almost lying on its side with some foxtailing going on. She has some amber going on, but I want more…so one more week.

The Fruit Punch auto has gotten to the point were I feel that she will make it.

I have a few auto seeds starting out right now. Next week I will post the ones that make it.

11 Likes

Damm how many weeks have you been…I think it’s been close to 10 or 11. That’s near double the time AB G13 finishes in. Certainly looks tightly packed as I remember it :+1: Thought HP was faster flowering too :thinking:

1 Like

This will be the start of week 11. If I look with my mag lens I can see amber on one bud but when I look at the next bud over it is milky white. So it is almost where I want it to be. I prefer my bud to get me stoned like a biblical wh**e. So I like a little extra amber.

5 Likes

Just wanted to let you know 4 of the crippy sfv you sent me are up and in solo cups

3 Likes

Just a suggestion…make Gas and Glue your next beans to pop. Corn x GG, you’re the only one who has nearly half the beans so you could make this as something exclusive from you :thinking::+1:

2 Likes

Well I cut down the G13XHashplant last night but here is how she looked before I cut her down.

The Fruit Punch auto showed its sex today, so she will be starting to make buds here soon.

Also I have 3 other auto’s going I would like to show off
Drunken Cherry FogDog auto

Crazy 8 auto

Widow Maker auto

12 Likes

Well I have all the auto’s in there growing containers and are doing well.

I do not have a lot to say about these plants yet so this is going to be a short post on my plants this week.

But I will do this tonight…I have two packs of free seeds to give out to the first two people who ask for them. G13XHashplant X AMG Sour Photo Reg…Who wants them?

11 Likes

I’ll try a pack of those. Thanks
@Oldtimerunderground

2 Likes

Well only took a few mins for the first pack to go. PM me your address. Who is next?

1 Like

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for someone else hadn’t stumbled onto your giveaway.

2 Likes

Thats what I get for doing a private seed run since October.

4 Likes

Good things come to those that wait. What’s the AMG in the cross

1 Like

https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/product-page/amg-sour-by-leo-stone

3 Likes

That’s very cool definitely glad I spotted your post .

1 Like

Pays to have my thread on watching. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Here is the G13’s info.
https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/mr-nice-g13-x-hash-plant

3 Likes

Got that right it’s there loss if they miss out .

1 Like

I will be putting a few packs up on the free seeds thread. But I wanted to give the people in my thread first dibs on it.

2 Likes