The ongoing indoor grow

I have had this happen as well
:v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

@darkillusion (AMGxSourBubble) pollen has landed, Thank you. Will be used in the sour grapes of wrath grow to make seeds. Your AMGxSourGrape seeds will be ready to send within a week, will let you know when they are on the way.

11 Likes

Well all three auto’s in the main tent look all but ready. They have been flowering for about 3 months now and I see amber on all the plants. So tomorrow I will take a look at them again and make my final decision on if I cut them down or give them a few more days. What is making me not cut them down now is that when I use my loupe I can see a good amount of amber on one bud, but the next bud is just cloudy with no amber. So the amber coverage is not uniform…

The AMG X Sour Bubble is looking good for only two weeks old.

16 Likes

Just finished cutting down and cleaning up the Crazy 8 and is now hanging out to dry. I also cut a small branch off of the Widow Maker and the DCFD to dry off as well. I think they need a few more days but want to get a quick taste before I make the final cut on them just to make sure.

6 Likes

The crazy 8 is in jars curing right now, cut down the Widow maker a few hours ago and is hanging out to dry. Going to cut down the DCFD either tonight or tomorrow. Here is how they both look…

The AMG Sour x Sour Bubble got a slight trimming a few days ago and is filling in nicely.

Once the main tent is empty I need to clean it out a bit then I can start the Goji Ghash run.

16 Likes

my god, what a beautiful thing!

2 Likes

Just got caught up after half a month of falling behind. Everything is looking good as usual!

3 Likes

Sorry, I have been busy. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Me too obviously! :laughing: I’ve definitely been slacking on here lately cause of work and stuff but half a month?! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Well the AMG Sour X Sour Bubble has filled in very nicely over the past week and looks really good.I am planning on making the flip next week. The first one I grew gave me a strong male vibe from the start, this one has been giving me a female vibe. So we will soon see if it is.

Now if you look off to the side you will see a few solo cups, so you all know what that means.
It is time to show off the new plants…

I have 3 Goji Ghash seeds here and a fourth that I will be putting in soil in another day or so.
@SHSC-1 Thanks again for the :fire:.

13 Likes

Got anymore of those landrace left?

I’m always looking for seeds!

1 Like

I think I have some still in my seed box. I tried to grow out a few but they all stalled out on me soon after popping open.

5 Likes

Just made the flip to flowering on the AMG Sour X Sour Bubble and I would like to think that this plant is a female, but as always time will tell.

I am still trying to figure a name for this strain but I can not for the life of me come up with a good name for this…

In the main tent I have the Goji Ghash doing there thing in there. Four plants in total…
Plant A

Plant B

Plant C

Plant D

12 Likes

I think this may be an epic cross too! Killer potential for sure. Awesome

1 Like

Which one? You got me confused.

1 Like

My bad AMG X SOUR BUBB. Goji gash is dope too but I’m unaware of your plans for her, YET :wink:

1 Like

Double Decker Sour ?
Double sour bubble ?

1 Like

Plans for the Goji is a seed run. They are F2’s so I will be making F3’s.
I am doing them as part of a private seed run with a group I just joined. But since it is a small group I will be able to pass out seeds to everyone else as well once I get the group members taken care of first.

5 Likes

Kinda liking the vibe with that one.

2 Likes

I did too, instantly came to mind , I even pictured the bud in my head…. And with names like royal procession etc. it just jives too I think.

2 Likes