The ongoing indoor grow

I have been trying to figure if I want to make the name Car focused, or name it in a way to show respect to Leo Stone the creator of AMG and BOG the creator of Sour Bubble.

7 Likes

Oh I had no doubt you would haha you have become quite the seed philanthropist around here , itā€™s great!

3 Likes

Itā€™s always so tough picking names, especially with so many already out there. I feel you trust me , just when you have an epic oneā€¦. ā€œOh someone beat me to it ā€œ:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Well I guessed it was about time to be more active in things with OG

4 Likes

That you have bro! Most definitely, got my attention long ago, got my utmost respect, and your work all intrigues me as well. Keep up the awesome work, Iā€™ll put some thought into that cross and do a little more research on Leo Stone see if I get anything awesome come upā€¦. Iā€™ll keep you posted

2 Likes

Sour Dubb Bubb or Double Sour Bubble/Double Bubble maybe Rub a dub dub

2 Likes

Hey everyone I need some help with something. I need some help with my drying setup. I just cut my plants down and hang upside down in either the tent they grew in or in my closet. Now after 3 days the buds are always over dried, but if I try to jar them up sooner I get moldy weed. I live in a state that has high summer temps and high humidity. Should I get a humidifier and use it when they are hanging up to dry? Should I get a dry cabinet? I am not looking to buy a cannatrol, dont want to drop the dime on something like that just to have someone steal it from my front door after it gets dropped off at the door to my apartment.

2 Likes

i struggle with this tooā€¦3 days and everything is over dryā€¦my only solution so far has been getting into paper bags sooner, essentially drying in the bag. So basically,a day and half dryā€¦and then into bags

itā€™s a pain in the ass cuz you gotta monitor everything closely for mold, move buds around and keep opening and closing the bagsā€¦but it gets the job done

2 Likes

I always use a humidifier set with a inkbird humidity controllers to 60rh and around 65f for temps hang whole plants in Arizona very dry and arid and hot I still am able to get between 11-15 days dry before there are good for trim/jarring I would use one for sure

4 Likes

What is that?

keeps the humidity in check,turns on and off to keep it even at 60rh within a few percent

2 Likes

Just found it. Guess I am getting one.

2 Likes

Made a big difference with my cure game keeping everything dialed in and in check has been amazing

1 Like

Do I need the model with wifi? It is only $1 more? :thinking:
Edit: Think I will stick with the base model.

1 Like

I use the analog one so canā€™t say to how the WiFi is Iā€™m sure couldnā€™t hurt might be nice but I find less of deal with the Better :+1:

1 Like

Yea just got the base modelā€¦I lucked out, found Inkbirds eBay store got it for $36.

3 Likes

Aye good catch I use one in my tent too for my humidifier to keep my vpd dialed in works great nifty gadget for sure

2 Likes

Now I need to get a humidifier, easy enough.

How big is your humidifier?

1 Like

How big of a space are you using to humidify? I use like a 2x5 closet with something like this

a large bedroom size the bigger tank the better so you donā€™t gotta refill often

1 Like