The ongoing indoor grow

I was looking at something similar just wanted to make sure before I buy it and find out it is to small or something like that.

2 Likes

Just bought more or less the same thing you have. Just made in a different shop on the same block in China.

Hope it changes your dry/cure like it did mine if you have any questions like setting it up or dialing it in when you get it lmk!

1 Like

I plan on it…not gonna lie I am still scratching on head on how all this works but I will learn soon enough. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I really need to stop going onto Strainly just to browse. Just dropped some money on a new pack of seeds…like I do not have enough already

4 Likes

What you get :joy: never can have to many seeds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

South Florida OG F12 :hugs:

5 Likes

Tampa Cripple x Pakistani Landrace

3 Likes

Oh bet those are real nice the blue paki landrace it uses sounds super intriguing

2 Likes

I manly got it due to the price and I know the seller will raise the price on them if he starts selling a lot of them. I remember buying his Tampa Crippy seeds 8 seeds for $65. 2 months later $100 a pack.

5 Likes

Now I need to start rearranging the line up for my future grows to fit this in.

3 Likes

Understandable better get it when it’s better priced then later and regret it

I feel this Always changing around plans got some older seeds I got recently I’m excited about getting into for my next run hoping I get them to pop :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I am getting tempted to pull my 3rd tent out of retirement and fire it back up.

6 Likes

I’m actually in the works of getting a3x3 up and running for some pheno hunting and for another reason to pop more seeds always room for another tent somewhere right :grin:

3 Likes

Not when you live in a 640 square foot apartment.

4 Likes

Well it has been a good week for the plants.
The AMG Sour X Sour Bubble was flipped to flowering a week ago and about 2 days ago I was able to confirm that the plant is indeed a female. So yea, I called it on both plants.

In the main tent I moved all the plants into there growing containers and are doing well enough. I am kinda keeping my eye on plant C it is the runt of this litter and I am not sure how this plant will play out.

11 Likes

Well it has been two weeks since I made the flip to flowering to the AMG X Sour Bubble and cola’s are starting to form. Beyond that the plant is firmly in cruse control.

In the main tent the Goji Ghash plants are doing well.

Plant A

The pick of the litter in this grow
Plant B

Is just a little smaller than Plant A
Plant C

Runt of the litter and gives me a strong male plant vibe
Plant D

Has slow forming growth compared to Plants A and B

11 Likes

Idk my square footage but MAN I need more space so bad. It’s gonna kill me not taking cuts this run

3 Likes

You can only do what you can my friend.

1 Like

Words to live by…but it still hurts :rofl: