The ongoing indoor grow

“A mans gotta know his limits” -Dirty Harry-

4 Likes

Well if we’re talking about limits I could fit another 2x2 somewhere haha I probably won’t though I know that conversation wouldn’t go well with the lady

2 Likes

I am still on the fence about pulling my 3rd tent out for another grow.

2 Likes

Like a fool I sold my 3rd tent. I’d definitely like it back now to set it up at my moms house

1 Like

Thought cloning auto flower was not ideal :thinking:

1 Like

I thought so as well. But you can clone them no problem it seems.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be damned

1 Like

Yes you can clone them if you do it early. Flower time is usually preset when seed breaks ground. Just my understanding.
:v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

how you like those totes to grow in. saving your self a few inches in height !

1 Like

I like them a lot, does give me some extra growing room to work with.

3 Likes

hell ya looking good too!

2 Likes

Well it has now been three weeks since I made the flip and I gave the AMG X Sour Bubble some pollen the other day and looks like the two different pollen’s I used have both taken hold.

The Goji Ghash plants are doing very well right now in the main tent, going to give them another week or two then I will make the flip to flowering.
Plant A

Plant B

Plant C

Plant D

15 Likes

Looking good, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes

Got a few things going on so let me get into things.
Starting off with the AMG X Sour Bubble. I have decided on taking @TopShelfTrees1 name for the strain and will be calling it “Double Decker Sour”. I am announcing the name today because I can confirm that the AMG X Sour Bubble pollen I used did take and I do have seeds forming, so F2’s are on the way. I covered around 40% of the plant with that pollen so I am expecting a decent amount of seeds to be made. I am keeping another 40% pollen free so I can sample the final product seeds free. So that left me around 20% of the plant to use another pollen on. I know I mentioned that last week but no one asked which pollen I used so I will announce what pollen I used…AMG Sour F1. That Pollen has taken as well.
This plant grows like crazy.

In the main tent I am all but ready to flip over to flowering. Will make the flip in the next few days, just wanted to give the plants just a little more time in veg. Right now Plant A is just growing like a weed with Plant B not to far behind. Plant C has finally caught up in size to plant B, but it still gives me the male plant vibe. Plant D is short and squat this plant is the main reason I want to give them just another day or two in veg.

@DesertHeartGardens I have the inkbird and dehumidifier in and was wondering if you could get me a hand in how to setup the inkbird and your input insetting up a drying space for it.

Finally on a off topic, I need to upgrade my SSD in my computer to a larger one. Does anyone know of a good drive cloning program that I can use? Really do not want to reinstall everything on the new drive when I know I can just clone it.

12 Likes

When I get home later tonight will get some pictures/details for you on how I set mine up :call_me_hand: tents looking great!

2 Likes

@DougDawson might have an idea about this.

1 Like

Awesome! This should be killer! Love it ! I second @DougDawson on the computer front as I’m basically illiterate lol

1 Like

Well not much for me to say for this week, everything is firmly in cruse control mode now.
It has been 5 weeks now since I flipped the AMG Sour X Sour Bubble to flowering and she is looking great.

In the main tent I flipped the Goji Ghash to flowering five days ago and I am just waiting on the plants to show there sex.

13 Likes

Just confirmed today, Plant B is a male.

4 Likes

Confirming today, Plant A is Female. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

7 Likes