The ongoing indoor grow

Final tally on the plants…
Plant A - Female
Plant B - Male
Plant C - Male
Plant D - Male

Cutting down Plants C and D, and keeping Plant B to pollinate Plant A with.

8 Likes

Well the main tent has a lot more room in it now that there is only two plants left in it.

As you can see both plants are doing just fine. As soon as I get all the pollen I need from plant B and cut it down I will be moving Plant A into my 2x2x4 tent that I had retired so I can get the main tent cleaned out and start on another seed run for one of my grow groups… Doing a GTR run.

As for the Double Decker Sour, she is also doing just fine in her tent. It has been six weeks since I made the flip and seeds are forming nicely.

13 Likes

Awesome, sucks about all the testosterone but it all looks killer as always. Stoked to watch this one come to fruition

2 Likes

I did not see it as a problem, I do not do this for profit. This one female will give me enough seeds to make me and the group I am doing this for very happy, plus have extra to pass out here on OG.

10 Likes

hey @darkillusion i used the AMG Sour pollen last evening right before lights out. The females are:

Jungle Boys - Beach Crasher
Linage: Wedding Crasher x TK Bx1

Seed Junky Genetics - Juicee J
Lineage: Cap Junky x (Gelato 41 x Sherb Bx)

Capulator - Mac Stomper
Lineage: M.A.C. X Grape Stomper OG

Capulator - Super Lemon Mac
Lineage: Super Lemon Haze x Mac

Crickets & Cicada seeds / Bob Hemphill - Puck BC2

I didn’t get a good look earlier but I’ll check the pistils in the morning and see what’s up

10 Likes

Hope that works out for you, the Super Lemon Mac has my interest. :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

Any chance I can pre dib the beach crashes and the super lemon Mac if they turn out? Thanks

3 Likes

And so it begins… :joy:

2 Likes

There’s some really tough choices there all top choice genetics

2 Likes

I think the AMG’s long flowering time will go very well with the Haze. I can see a large yield with huge colas.

5 Likes

Well I am at the stage in my grow where everything is firmly in cruse control.
It is been almost 2 months since I flipped the switch on the Double Decker Sour and I just finished giving her a bit of a trim.

Looks like she is about half way to being ready to come down.

In the main tent the Goji Ghash is in its stretch phase.
Female

Male

13 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

1 Like

My wife is gonna be out your way next week

2 Likes

Good timing, she will miss the storm this week.

4 Likes

Just found this thread yesterday. I can’t believe I never noticed it before.
Anyway, better late than never.
Cool to see how Sour 13 came to be.
I’ll be watching :eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

4 Likes

It is not often I say this but…I have a problem.
Just went to go and tend to my Goji Ghash plants and upon looking closely at the male plant I saw something that is no bueno.

Can anyone confirm this plant is going herm on me? I think it is, but would like a second opinion.

7 Likes

Yes I can confirm that you have a herm :disappointed: it looks like a very resinous one also

1 Like

First time I have ever seen a male go herm before.
So no that the Goji Ghash run is now off should I use AMG Sour or Double Decker Sour pollen? Then again, I do have a small amount of CatPiss and Unicorn Poop pollen.

7 Likes

Well bad news on the pollination, I don’t think it will produce any seeds.
It was still dry and had normal color when applied so guessing it must have been temps during shipment?

1 Like