The ongoing indoor grow

About 2 years ago someone on the ilgm forum posted about how the seeds they ordered arrived all crushed. To which I replied “damn sucks to hear that happened, if we were allowed to exchange addresses on this site I would send you something better”. Someone complained that I was dissing ilgm seeds and a mod sent me a PM saying to not talk to the person who made the post and not to tell him any other place he could get seeds from and what I did was wrong. Left the site right after that.

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2: ya that’s some bullshit! Trying to keep everyone focused on them and giving them money rather than being allowed to freely share (which is really what weed should be anyway, especially seeds) that’s just some control freak crap, figures, I’ve also seen them give bad advice several times etc. and then assuring people ALL of their genetics were “directly sourced and true to form :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Dude I am so sorry to hear this! I feel your pain (almost literally) as I’m also suffering from a bulged C6-7 disk causing C7 nerve damage down my right arm. I hope you get all the help you need and I’m wishing you a quick recovery mate.

3 Likes

I also know back and neck pain all too well. If all goes as planned and my holy grail arrives I’ll be sure to get you a cut. Stuff is like an opiate in cannabis form but if used properly it doesn’t put you right to sleep just allows you to relax and numbs pain /anxiety. Sounds like exactly what you need bro

4 Likes

What’s the holy grail?

3 Likes

3 Likes

When I hear descriptions like this I gotta ask for more details :grinning:

2 Likes

HAOG (Hells Angels O.G) the ONE, been seeking to replace her for almost a decade. The only plant that literally annihilated all my aches and pains, muscle spasms and made my anxiety dissapear. Everything I smoke still gets held up against my memories of her. Hopefully our reunion won’t be far out :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

I am sure if it’s the real thing, we will see a lot of cloning in the future. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Again, this will be a short update this week.
The Gold Leaf got big over the last week and is looking very good. I see the neurosurgeon this Friday and depending on what he says dictates when I flip this plant into flowering.

15 Likes

Looking :eyes: good @darkillusion, that plant looks like it is branching out pretty quickly!

2 Likes

I am going to give it some nutes tomorrow to try and speed this up a bit. Was just planning to grow this for a bud run only, but I like the idea of a Gold Leaf x GTR cross even more.

4 Likes

Whatcha using for nutes?

1 Like

24-8-16 MG packets, I am not very big and spending the money on high end nutes when the cheaper stuff works just as well for me.

3 Likes

I agree with you, some people never think to look :eyes: at the ingredients. Name brand VS. Store Name. Got 3 bottles of alcohol and all three were cheaper than anything name brand and are exactly the same. A fool and his funds are soon separated with shiny bottles and promises of your wildest imagination :thought_balloon::laughing::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I was just used to working in a plant nursery. They never payed for that pricey stuff, they just called the local fertilizer plant and put in an order.

2 Likes

Just buy this magical :mage:‍♂ unicorn :unicorn: sweat, or the pixie :fairy:‍♂ dust for towering plants with nuggets like a baseball :baseball:. 🫢

2 Likes

Hope you are feeling better! :wink::+1::sunglasses::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Just waiting to see the surgeon, for all I know I could be in surgery in less than a few weeks.
Hell of a way to spend my birthday today.

4 Likes

Hope in one hand… GROW BEANS WITH THE OTHER!! :grin::bear:

3 Likes