The ongoing indoor grow

Not to much going on for this week. Made the flip to flowering a few days ago and still waiting for flowering to start. Can already tell this plant will have some stretch once flowering kicks in.

12 Likes

Looking :eyes: very nice my friend, hope you are feeling better! :wink::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

All caught up for the moment. Looks like belated happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift: is needed and positive vibes for your neck. I hope it is the least invasive correction as possible.
Some great sounding new crosses your talking about

1 Like

Another slow easy week for the Gold Leaf. Just waiting on flowering to kick in once that happens I can get it knocked up. Now I have to make a choice, have been planning to use GTR on it. But I have had a few people suggest I use AMG Sour on her when the time comes. What do you all think?

15 Likes

I think both would be awesome!! You canā€™t go wrong with whatever you choose

1 Like

A GL X GTR cross would be a 9 week flowering time, but a GL X AMG cross would be a little longer.

4 Likes

Would flavor and potency be about the same for both? Potency, time, flavor is how Iā€™d prioritize

1 Like

Flavor profiles will be slightly different between the two potential crosses. Potency will be about the same, the Gold Leaf will help with a higher yield though.

That is one way to look at it. But since I grow in an apartment I do like the idea of 9 week flowering times. Plus with the new project I am doing, I need to be able to offer some nice 9 week flowering time strains.

5 Likes

Iā€™m all for shorter flowering time myself. Absolutely has to be potent though

2 Likes

I think the GL X GTR will be a good cross. Want to save the little AMG pollen I have for something good. Like another batch of AMG Sour BX, or I do have a ECSD X Sherbet cross I could use it on.

7 Likes

Sounds like a decision was made!

1 Like

were u able to give away ure GTR cut, or Did u just use it for fertilizer

1 Like

It got filed into the dump, sad to say.

1 Like

God Bless her littel soulā€¦

1 Like

Don`t worry, the three others I have are doing well.

13 Likes

Royal Processionā€¦

13 Likes

Sorry for the later than normal post. Been rather doped up today, anyways I just finished giving the Gold Leaf its first dosing of GTR pollen. I will give it one more dose in a week and I will roll with that. The Gold Leaf is doing just fine and looking good.

16 Likes

Gold GTR :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Was thinking something like Golden GTR myself.

2 Likes

Well thats two votes in that direction :grin:

2 Likes