The ongoing indoor grow

You got this! Dark :ok_hand:
Best of luck and see you soon.

1 Like

Best wishes, and heal fast👍

2 Likes

All the best to you with your surgery…hope you get relief. Good luck sir!

3 Likes

Good luck my friend! See ya on the other side! Glad you’re finally getting it done!

2 Likes

Best wishes with the surgery!..
Positiveness is half the job!.. Be positive man!!

1 Like

Good luck with your surgery!!
Waiting to hear about your successful surgery

2 Likes

Just got home from the hospital a few hours ago. Went well enough for the most part. During the surgery to replace the disk, the surgeon had to clean up bone spurs that were grinding on other vertebra. Got my family stocking around for a few days to help me out. Thank you all for the well wishes. My biggest problem now is my throat is very sore and talking is problematic for me.

25 Likes

Get better soon!

3 Likes

Great to hear you are home!! Speedy recovery buddy

4 Likes

Get well man.
Life should be better from now on :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s great news…hopefully you mend up quickly. Take care bud!

4 Likes

Soon everything will be fine again!

1 Like

Glad to hear it worked well. Rest and wishing you a quick recovery!

We’re here for you if you need anything! Just ask :green_heart:

1 Like

Nice to see you in good spirits growchacho!
Hope this is the beginning of “pain management” improvement for ya :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Glad to hear brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Wish you a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

This too shall pass!
You are healing and you are loved.
May you feel better than ever very soon!

2 Likes

I hope your doing okay. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am doing good here, just sent my family on there way back home this morning. 3 days after surgery and I am able to do everything I need to take care of myself on my own. I am only limited on how much weight I can pick up, right now I am limited to nothing more than the weight of a gallon of milk. So now I am just letting time do its thing for me to heal up completely so I can get back to work.

14 Likes

@darkillusion sounds like you are healing up well. Thank you for letting us know

1 Like

Would have been more informative but since I had my family babysitting me I could not really sneak away to post a lot here on OG. During the time my family was here I did not even have a chance to check in on the plants in my tent. The day before surgery when they were on the way over I over watered all the plants hoping that would hold them until they left. Happy to say it worked well enough and all three plants made it through and even put on a lot of new growth.

11 Likes