The Press Room: ♨

Hellz yeah, ReikoX, I’m so honored and thankful you responded to me. :slight_smile: Okay, good i got a press coming in the mail now.

I’m interested in your preferred scraper tools. Do you prefer a special type of tool for scraping?

I recently got a VapeXhale, and it killed my volcano. RIP. I’m planning on using that one as a dab rig. If it doesnt work to my liking, then i’ll break out the old bong and dab rig and torch it. exciting!!!

2 Likes

I have used this one quite a bit, works for my small needs.

https://www.rollingpaperdepot.com/shop/accessories/pokers-and-dabbers/bakers-lil-pick-n-blade/

1 Like

Thanks again! I’ll try to get something posted and keep in touch when my stuff arrives and I get started.

1 Like

Here’s my pre-press (aluminum square mold inside, barely ever use the pre press though) and press, made both myself during lunch breaks when I was working as a metalworker.

Sometimes I think I should start making a cheap line of nugpresses or something…

edit: man I’m high right now. Just pressed the sugary parts of the sugarleaf from 2 buds of Chemdogging (Mephisto) for a couple dabs, came out more than I expected, dabbed it all in 2 dabs. Wanted to make it 3 but it slid right off my tool right onto the skillet :dizzy_face: :grin:

7 Likes

Anyone of you guys ever press sugarleaf into rosin?

It takes the more sugary leaf to work properly, but you gotta love smoking tasty solventless 1 day after culling a plant!

2 Likes

Yeah sure have. Does the job for sure :+1:

1 Like

Dulytek Customer Service Experience: A+

I went to press some buds for the weekend and my dab press powered up and then powered off as soon as I started my first press. I could wiggle the power switch and make it come on but as soon as I removed my finger from the switch it would go off again. DAMMIT!

I went to Dulytek website, a chat window popped up, and I typed in that I need a replacement part for my press. The person came back and told me to email their help site to the Attn: of Robert, I did and explained to him the problem, gace him my model number and told that I bought the press in March of 2019 and needed to “buy” a replacement part.

A short while later I received his reply. He apologized for my inconvenience and asked for a shipping address. I received the part 5 days later and it took about 5 minutes to replace the part. Now my press is back to working as it always has,

No charge for the part or shipping even though I was WAY out of warranty. It’s good to see someone willing to go above and beyond these days.

YMMV

HAPPY SQUISHING!

13 Likes

Asshole who built my press said I would have to fix it myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

LOL, I am sure you have the skillset, hell you did it the first time!

1 Like

Tell him to screw off, you don’t need any help.

1 Like

How are you liking this press so far? I was thinking of getting the 5 ton and was curious how well that unit is performing so far? Thanks!

What kind of parchment paper do y’all use? I’ve got a little Rosintek 2T manual press, and sometimes the rosin bleeds thru. :frowning:

Bumping this up to see if it will stir up a new conversation.
Been looking at buying a press for personal use and found some useful info in this thread.

1 Like

Glad you did. First time seeing it. Been playing with the one I just built. Need to go start at the beginning and see what missed.

Press is press . Decent tonnage , 10 tons or more , decent plates , all work work fine .

I bought a used one because I like the build quality of the older steel units.

Don’t overthink it, just make sure it’s hydraulic and has heated plates

2 Likes

Guess I’ll hang out here and try to learn some stuff. Good info above. My end goal at this point is diamonds and sauce to smoke. Enough rosin to keep the wife in chocolate bars and gummies. This is the one I built. Need to go back and modify it. Pulled stoner move got my pressures confused, fitting and hose only 4800 psi and can’t read the gauge when tilted. Already have pieces to fix it but the wife won’t let me turn it off long enough to do it. :rofl:

Made this decarb capsule too. Comes in handy.

6 Likes

Anyone have any experience or review of this brand?

I want a 4 or 6t Dabpress, but I can get this used 5T for $300 canadian. :thinking:

Thanks for any info/opinions!

:metal:

1 Like