The real Blue Dream from Humboldt? HSO or HSC?

I do have a couple hso blue dream. Two sisters. But this is a old bag seed. From a big collection from my dudes bassist. It has seeds from the past 20 years.

2 Likes

And just stepping out on a limb here but I’m pretty sure humboldt county is in nor cal, at leas it was when I was there last summer. Lol “ you got European blueberry.”Ha ha. This guys drunk I think.

1 Like

Grow what ever you want kid. I was trying to inform the misinformed but if you don’t care I could care less what you have. Keep growing your fake Euro blue dream. Humboldt SEED COMPANY is in the US and Humboldt SEED ORGANIZATION is from the UK. And the majority of their seeds are from the UK. And your weed picture is definitely euro weed that’s why it looks like crap

11 Likes

wow this thread went south quickly. @Enjoil Mark has some GDP and Blue Dream, not sure of the lineage but its good stuff, and might be worth checking out especially for the price.

7 Likes

Guess it’s hard for a lot of people to admit when they’re wrong. Or don’t want to think they’ve been being mislead the whole time they’ve been growing.

4 Likes

We toke is right about the HSO and HSC… I’m not sure about BD being clone only so I wont chime in on that… but i would love to find some real deal BD to grow out! Awesome terp profile on legit BD. I have some Blueberry F5s from DJ Short(I’ve heard a lot of mixed opinions about how DJs work has changed over the years, mostly negative) and some Ghost Train Haze that I plan on breeding together to make my own “blue dream” since BD is just blueberry x haze. When that breeding project happens early 2021, I will shoot you a PM if you’re interested in some of those seeds

21 Likes

Haha. I got fire! Go troll somewhere else. Nobody was misinformed. That pic you are talking about is a outdoor grown bag seed. I was saying it looks like this pic of bc blueberry from bc bud depot. It was given to me . So idk. I bought the hso myself and have pics to prove it. And here it is grown out. Outside and in.

11 Likes

Yeah the blue dream, that everyone in the whole United States got a perfect seedless bag of blue dream that was raised in a test tube. I highly doubt it but don’t really care to much. Thanks monkey man. Mark has already blessed me.

7 Likes

1 Like

I’m not trying to argue with anyone. We good bro. I got a lot of other good stuff on the way.

2 Likes

HSO is a known bunk seed provider. Thats all i have to say. Not knocking anyones plants or grows. But, HSO is shit. Stay away from them.

15 Likes

Ok enough of all that bs. If anyone wants to share their favorite strain, let’s start doing that and get a little lost going. Thanks

3 Likes

Real Blue Dream. I still see cuts going around in my area and I plan on making my own seeds but of course it won’t be pure blue dream. Maybe take a blue dream clone and cross it with a SSH x G13HP and then take those seeds and cross it with another blue dream clone and just hope it’s very similar to the real deal :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Dude. Lol. Our freaking plants look the same to me.

1 Like

I will get a pic outta the hps light tomorrow. It looks a lot alike. You were talking crap about a bag seed. That I said looked like it might possibly be a blueberry. And it has the same bud structure as the pic I saw. I have been trying to find a solid blueberry strain for years. I think this blue god I have started is looking promising.

I wasn’t commenting to talk shit about your grow or bag seeds so let’s drop it. I just don’t like how HSO try’s to steal HSC business. HSC is better so next time you know now. And order from American seeds banks please. You’re American aren’t you? Lol I even offered you free seeds. Lavender Jack from Bodhi crossed with A vanilla frosting clone(HSC genetics) (purple pheno) and some Lavender Jack x Mimosa… Just cuz I’m a nice guy and want people to grow that CHRONIC. - WTC

12 Likes

I’m not sure what you were doing? But the blue dream looks like blue dream and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. I’m still trying to figure out how hso is euro trash. If you grew 15 years ago you would of ordered from a Seedbank in the Netherlands also. I love Amsterdam( I’m wearing a hoodie rn I got there, best probation violation ever!) you should go!

1 Like

I’ve been to Amsterdam more then once and the first time was in 2007 and smoked a bunch of Blue Cheese and Sage. They definitely have good weed but we have better weed here. My first real grow I grew a Blue Dream clone, GDP, Mendo Purps, The Church, and Grape Punch from BOG. Then I got really into growing and ordered a bunch of seeds from Attitude. Lol. Never again. Ever lol. I thought to myself “wtf am I doing, ordering shit seeds from the UK when I live in the Bay Area”. And I only started thinking that when I compared that weed to the weed I get in Cali and the clones I was growing.

13 Likes

I agree. Cali is on the top! I have some people in ukiah.

1 Like

Please! We can discuss strains without personal attacks! Respect each other! Thanks.

22 Likes