The Real Seed Company

The choice to censor the email pics doesn’t really make sense. I have seen them and they don’t reveal any personal information, but they do show the conversation and timestamps that prove BillyBobb is lying. Angus has been a stand-up guy for many years and The Real Seed Company is a legitimate business that has been in operation for a very long time. Namkha is well known on other forums and clearly only came here to defend his reputation after being threatened by this slanderous troll. I would have thought that the only people who would fall for this kind of amateurish trolling behavior would be people who are unfamiliar with the seed business and new to cannabis growing in general. Honestly, Namkha is being rather generous by classifying this as “both sides”-ing, considering that the evidence refuting the bogus claim that started this thread has been censored.

4 Likes

I work in technology. I live in a green state were I have a legal hobby. I have no affiliations I also posted my email showing no response from you. I forwarded my last sent message so you saw the last time a sent it. But instead of an apology you decided it was productive to fight with someone on the internet.

Post Only Your Own Stuff

3 Likes

Thanks, appreciated

And yes, from my perspective Overgrow have seen the evidence

They’ve not responded to my offer to forward them email thread

Instead they’ve said I might have faked the screenshots

As things stand, they’re willingly allowing their forum to be used to damage my reputation

All best,

Angus

1 Like

No problem, not intentional

Unlike you know who…

1 Like

If you bothered to go and read how this all started. I started this as a poll on what seeds to start. Honestly I wish they had of choose differently at this point. I am done have a nice day my guy.

1 Like

Send your stuff to me. I’ll read it. I imagine he’s a normal guy that is very pissed off and takes it way too far before hearing from you… but, I’ll be glad to read it and forward it to anyone who asks, fair.

But, we won’t publish it.

Can you publish this shit on IG and go on and on? Damn bro, be the bigger man. You’re starting to get me having second thoughts about you… Everyone knows your business has been around a long time. I really can’t understand why you would come here and not want to resolve it in front of the whole world, from a business perspective. Right now you look like all of the reasons I never joined RIU.

I’ll read the stuff that you send. Send it now to my PM. But, then you go back and read my posts again, fair? Beyond that, you’re only making it worse for yourself. People are looking at this and thinking, “why is is large seed vendor making such a scene over one guy that got angry over one purchase”?..

I told you that we see this happen every now and then. One customer with one bad review is not about to change anyones mind. But, the way in which you choose to represent your company’s personality is telling.

Waiting for you PM. peace

Edit: I’m not a full mod, but I am a leader here, sort of a mini mod I guess.

13 Likes

Right now, this site is looking like what RIU was 10 years ago, a troll haven with unreasonable, pretentious, and self-important site guardians who lack reading comprehension and common sense. Someone who just started an account in January (i.e. BillyBobb) doesn’t exactly have a “long history” anywhere. You jumped to an incorrect conclusion based on partial evidence after the proof was already posted and deleted by the real mods and have since been condescendingly insulting the only person telling the truth on the thread.

1 Like

we have a rule that no one is allowed to post private messages or emails, because it can be a security risk, and is often used confrontationally.

6 Likes

If you go look, @BillyBobb backed off a long time back and said he took it too far.

@Namkha, you on the other hand, have seemed to only heat things up farther. Just relax for a while. We aren’t trying to malign you. We are trying to be your loyal customers and help you resolve the issue with our member. Nothing more. Not wanting to judge you bro. Lets get it all back together.

6 Likes

Why is it so important to have this deleted. I don’t know what country your from but in my country we have this thing known as free speech.

3 Likes

Says the account that joined 0 days ago to ask for seeds. This is getting funnier by the minute.

7 Likes

You just joined to tear down our community based on one thread? And bring up joining in just January?

8 Likes

Plenty of people know me. I was here when it was still the real Overgrow. I did just join this new pale imitation yesterday to inquire about the Kashmir Azad project. I’m already beginning to regret doing so.

1 Like

Back to RIU then. Byebye.

10 Likes

I joined in December and think I have shown this community what I’m cloth I’m cut from. Just because your new doesn’t mean you can’t be active and prove your merit.

Let’s see, I started out by giving away 33 c99 f1 that were ten years old, along 5 jtr, 5 third dimension both in breeders packs. A few weeks later I sent out about 150 seeds of assorted strains, I sent out a Bolivian torch cactus to a member, started a coop grow seed run for supafreak…

You joined and asked for landrace seeds then jumped into this thread and started tearing on other members. See any difference?

This an extremely atypical thread here. The majority of our members seem to be older than the IG, Facebook and reddit crowd, which is why there is so LITTLE drama here.

Why do I feel like your an alternate account for someone? Maybe my spidey sense is off today though…

15 Likes

“I imagine he’s a normal guy that is very pissed off and takes it way too far before hearing from you”

Again, the whole point of this thread is that he did immediately hear from me

3 Likes

Wow I just came back to 100 comments

1 Like

Damn this got ugly quick…I figured shit was done, hell even have seen numerous times has been mentioned that @BillyBobb apologized for blowing up about shit yet this nonsense continues. Whether new or seasoned regulars it’s still just turning into sharktank type shit. Plus the trolling claim is getting a little old to hear(see). @Namkha and @HawgWildFarms . I’ll risk it and even go as far as to say chill out or fuck off.:grin:

8 Likes

Yes. This is exactly like RollItUp back when all the old forums were still active- a bunch of posers dogpiling to defend their fellow posers because they like reading each others’ BS tall tales.

2 Likes