The Real Seed Company

Damn this got ugly quick…I figured shit was done, hell even have seen numerous times has been mentioned that @BillyBobb apologized for blowing up about shit yet this nonsense continues. Whether new or seasoned regulars it’s still just turning into sharktank type shit. Plus the trolling claim is getting a little old to hear(see). @Namkha and @HawgWildFarms . I’ll risk it and even go as far as to say chill out or fuck off.:grin:

8 Likes

Yes. This is exactly like RollItUp back when all the old forums were still active- a bunch of posers dogpiling to defend their fellow posers because they like reading each others’ BS tall tales.

2 Likes

Got stuck in the revolving door? Yeah those things are complicated.

9 Likes

Are you reading posts, or just posting?

Dude apologized like 35 posts ago. Your new and stirring up shit. Obviously we aren’t the problem…

I dont have a dog in the fight by all accounts, and I’m getting pissed just by how your acting. Like your seriously being offensive and continuing the fight for no good reason. Who’s the troll (account)?

8 Likes

You call “I may have gone a little too far” an apology when the whole thread is based on a lie? The proof that he’s lied about the whole thing was literally posted here and taken down by mods. It’s still up on RIU.

Hi @Namkha, welcome to OG! Have fun!

5 Likes

Damn. No laugh reaction.

1 Like

you mean ho hio oh ho?

3 Likes

No matter what the situation, this is not the way to handle it. I would suggest being more professional. You don’t just get to come in an demand a thread be deleted. It is common to not be able to post emails or private messages in public forums. This is nothing new. I don’t know who is right, and I don’t care. I will not be ordering from RSC after your behavior here, and I have spent a lot of money with ya’ll.

10 Likes

He hasn’t apologized

He’s still pretending he didn’t get the emails

But I have the whole email thread with his and my exchange

Anybody who cares to can read it

Meanwhile he’s here gloating

And even better for him, the majority of posters have either taken his side or acted like I’m no better than he is

Despite the fact I have the evidence he’s lied

And mods aren’t letting it be posted, even though there’s no details there that would put anyone at risk

2 Likes

Then man up and continue the conversation, thats the first step to it when someone knows they did wrong (recognizing that its gone too far). Your the business, continue in a cool and calm manner. I sell mushroom substrate and I would never respond to any customer like how this thread has been. Give me a bad review and I do everything possible to Make It Right and address it. If I don’t get a response I keep emailing and responding to contact me and I will MIR.

8 Likes

I’m still waiting on the PM from @Namkha. Nobody is hiding anything. If you want to compare that to Angus, immediately deleting BB’s IG pos, well… We won’t do that here.

I’ve already had request to see the stuff that Angus wants to send. Send it and I will forward it as I said I would.

Nobody here has said that BB didn’t flame you on another site… And, we don’t know what the particulars were, and frankly, none of us care. It’s a big fucking world and you guys are trying to ship to the whole world, and nobody expects things to be perfect on every day.

Angus’s correspondence wasn’t seen or received, we don’t know. But why both sides can’t just agree that that was a bad day and try all over again. One side has agreed he was over reacting.

Man, we’re all wound tight from this last year and Covid. We all have bad experiences with any business from time to time. It’s life. As far as I know at this very moment @BillyBobb is not interested in making this into anything more now.

I think it would go a long way to for us all to agree to just go back to start, and try again.

Nobody here wants to demonize TRSC if if it’s not deserved. And, nobody here want to demonize one of our members for having one bad day.

Send me the stuff so others can see it. I’ll be glad to help you there. I told BB. He’s fine. peace brother

6 Likes

I didn’t demand anything

What I did is offer to provide clear the evidence the OP started this thread maliciously

On that basis I suggested the mods remove the thread

You haven’t seen the evidence, have you?

2 Likes