Mixed strain run

Running a bunch of strains indoor under hlg 100s with little clip blurple UFO bulbs. Strains: stardawg, dosido, area 51, zkittles, Skywalker Kush, darkstar X SD4, Arora indica X WW (be moving to breeding room or greenhouse, friends request), punch drunk, giga glue X ice grape krush, cherry pie, cbg zerodue and ice grape krush.

From these I’ll be selecting for cuts and breeding stock as well as growing out the parent plants for flower and/or seeds.

All grown in my own mix of super soil. Amended with kelp meal, coconut meal, alfalfa meal, Neem cake, crab meal, rock phosphate and a few other dried and powdered herbs. Some peat moss, dolomite, perlite and zeolite added.

Undecided if I’ll just be taking cuts and doing regular breeding or if I’ll do a reversal as well.

I’ll be updating I hope weekly. Seeds from seedsman, pyramid seeds, archive seeds, a couple friends and mostly my own work. Please excuse blurry pics my busted ass phone needs replacing.

19 Likes

half a kilo peach tomato. Grown NFT using auto pot 2 part powdered nutrients. Just for something different.

3 Likes

super soil ready for transplanting.

Bunch of iced grape krush seedlings being up potted. These will be put outdoors. Will be veged in greenhouse until start October. 75 watt CFL. Moved from indoor.

The indoor girls 10 days post first pics.

4 Likes

Fire princess auto. Grown under spider farmer 2000 units.

Something I developed myself. Time to defol and tuck.

4 Likes

More fire auto bred by myself. S1.

4 Likes

Will update with indoor grow pics of the zkittles, star dawg, Skywalker etc next few days. Another week and I’ll flip them… :relaxed:

1 Like

Pink ruffles, again something Different while the girls vege. Grow room update to follow.

Well shits been a bit hot out here of late. An associate interstate got arrested for seed importation. Will update with the indoor run later today. For now some super frosty fire princess teaser.

Bred by me. I enjoy good quality autos. That’s why I don’t buy or grow other people’s very often. I’m usually disappointed. Fast buds suck. SAG are hit and miss. Dutch passion are ok but never amazing autos. Stich autos suck and some don’t auto. I could go on.
Fire princess auto S1 by me. Good times and quality auto genetics.

3 Likes

few extras I’ve shoved in here including a grape krush cut I’m reversing. Plus a potential male. Need to add the hlg65.

2 Likes

How much ($'s) for a pack of those :fire:-Princesses? Fine work you’re doing, stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

ATM I need to do another run specifically for those fire princess autos. S2 seeds using STS. Gotta order more silver nitrate in the coming weeks cause the batch I’ve got ATM has started to oxidise, not enough to impact reversals but I’d like a fresh batch.

ATM I’m doing giga zkittles autos, fire og autos and I’ve the diesel and zkittles auto imports from seedsman I’ll use to create something new.

I’ve also a hybrid of chimp glue by SAG X autowreck bx (my auto giga X Trainwreck auto) now f3 regulars. It was created in colab with Jeff from Sag but I never bothered to market it through distributor. I’d be paying SAG royalties so it wasn’t top of my priority as the chimp glue sucked. However the f3 hybrid with bx to the autowreck is super good. Tasty af with hints of pine and the gas/glue flavor, smell. Nice big resin coated buds.

However all that taking place outdoors and in greenhouse… Probably should start a seprate thread… :thinking: Nah this one’s enough.

1 Like

More auto fire princess. :heart_eyes: Frosty.

4 Likes

Need to order fresh silver nitrate, current batch has begun oxidising. So I switched to CS reversal for this run.

Regular photoperiod crosses completed. 13 ghosts male X dosido, stardawg, sunset X Skyfire, 13 ghosts. Dark diesel male X cherry pie, cbg zerodue.

I will cross my gg#4 X giga zkittle bx male to Skywalker Kush.

Following have been cloned for bxing: Skywalker Kush, dosido, cherry pie, cbg zerodue and star dawg.

Been offline a lot of late. Keeping a low profile. Thought I’d update things here. Happy growing everyone :relaxed:

1 Like

Little crowded. Got a bubble gum X snow dog about ready to harvest and a grease F2 gg4 X black cherry.

2 Likes

loads of trimming and lollipoping ahead. Had some issues with over feeding. :expressionless: Not all strains tolerate the same feed strength or being in super soil and just a touch of P n K with trace. EC was 1.0… :sweat_smile::astonished:

1 Like

Star dawg about week 4/5. Cherry pie behind her.

2 Likes