The SpeesCees Contest Answers

I saw the contents an hour after it closed. I know my time here has dropped a lot but between overtime at work, finding a new house and preparing for the move leaves me with very little down time. In a couple weeks well be in the new house, work will be caught up and I’ll be hanging out with my OG friends much more

4 Likes

Yeah bro, we miss you, and i am not just saying that. If i get the 75 beans we will talk… OK!?

2 Likes

@MadScientist I can’t say how much that means to me. I’m sure it may be the translation but I’ve always felt like there was some kind of tention between you and I (though that was cleared up in pm a long time ago) but obviously its just my mind telling me IMA loser all the time lol

About the beans. I appreciate the offer… But, well yeah just shoot me a pm anyways

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA

I do not use translation bro… I learned english in your country when i graduated HS in Seattle, WA. Class of 93. Kentwood Senior High. I am on the yearbook online as a little boy, look it up… HAHAHAHA

Tension existed, but not no more… I told you guys, i am a war dog and will go to any extend to protect our home, even if sometimes i come off as an asshole or something. But i love all of you guys, specially the ones that do not like me. They make me better and i can feel the energy, and it charges up my batteries.

Anyway, don’t be a stranger bro!

3 Likes

I guess I do recall you saying that now when I tried to use google translate one time. Haha…

1 Like

Okidoki… so far !
I did send Joe the answers I would have given.
He will post them I guess as soon as possible.

Now I need a fat joint and a nice cold beer !

SpeesCees

The SpeesCees contest august 2018. ( incl. answers )

Question 1/ Tell us as much as possible about Darwin.

Darwin did study ecology ( some even thinks he was a theologue ) and became a very good friend of Dr. Henslow. Dr. Henslow was an old botanicas and did already find out that there was evolution going on. He did bring Darwin to the point that he did make the trip around the world to check it out because he was too old at that time. The ship was payed by Henslow. They also took good painters with them to drawn what they did see. What came out of it we all did learn at school. But Darwin wasn’t the finder of evolution.

Question 2/ What do you think how high or low the PH will be in the soil of the Under Himalaya on the spots were the plants have their natural habitat ? And what do you think or know how much of that soil is clay in % ?

The PH is at all places were we did take samples PH 6.00 and the % of clay is between 70 and 75 %.

Question 3/ What’s the benefit of a % clay in the soil If it’s coming to Himalaya plants ?

Clay does cool down very slowly in the night and that does protect the roots. The plant can stand a lot of cold and/or heat… but the roots need warmth.

Question 4/ Why does our beloved plant makes resin ?

To protect herself on day time for the 40 and plus degrees Celsius. The resin is taking care that the plant does not dry out in day time. The same resin does become stone hard when the cold of the night is coming. This hard lay does protect the plant for the frost.

Question 5/ Why you should keep your plants after you harvest them at least stay 5-6 days in the dark ?

After cutting the plants during the harvest… it’s still alive. ( look to clones by example ) It takes 5-6 days that any syntheses still let the plant trying to overcome his misery by trying to survive. This trying… go’s by a lost of the % cannabinoids.

Question 6/ What do you know about Hermaphrodites ?

Cannabis does have by nature a very little hiding y hanging on each XX. If any female does come in a kind of stress situation… she will form some male flowers to pollinate herself to survive. Plants who were selected well and were breeding until at least F6 will not create that easy some male flowers. Some strains does create for almost nothing already male flowers. That are the real herma’s and not the strain we want in our seed box.

Question 7/ What’s the function of Gibberellic Acid in our plant life ?

GA is a steering hormone. Any impulse that receives the plant will be picked up and GA is taking care that the plant will do what it’s becoming for commando.

Question 8/ How you germinate canna seeds and why you do so ?

We are only germinating between clean cotton that isn’t so white by the use of chlorine. Ones the seeds are between the slightly moistened cotton and with kitchen foil wrapped around, we lay them down on 23 degrees Celsius. After exactly 30-31 hours they crack and we do plant them into a right medium.

Question 9/ What’s the most common problem, out of spin mites and/or trips, with clones ?

Root rot ! If clones didn’t create roots in 7-8 days max… they do have foot rot already.
You may recognize it if you see plants out of clones who did need some time under 18 hours light to start growing. Mostly they form a big bubble on the stem just on top of the medium. Then she was creating a new “road” up around the foot rot.

Question 10/ Why does canna plants create sometimes indoor new buds spread over the old buds ?

If they did form flowers enough, natural speaking, and still in a good shape, they will give it a try to create some new slightly buds over the top buds to become a chance to get pollinized anyway. But they only will do so if all conditions are still well.

14 Likes

heck yes sir
going to roll.one up as well

2 Likes

Thanks for posting correct answers, @SpeesCees

To all participants, please send me your shipping address to private message to receive the prize (also mention which strain you want - choose here).

So far I’ve received only 2 PMs…

5 Likes

well… I got most right :slight_smile:

I failed so hard on these questions lol
:om_symbol:

2 Likes

So Did i lose? I don’t understand, can I be criticized on my answers now? If I win can i have a mixed pack of all his strains? If I pay extra can i get a signed pic of you @SpeesCees ?

2 Likes

We will see… still does have to read them all and give them a number.
At least there should be an all over all winner…isn’t it ?

But ok… there were only 10 sendings … so 10 prices are there without to know who was doing the best job.
You may start to send the addresses to Joe.

SpeesCees

6 Likes

I second that, I don’t feel like I’ve learned anything unless I know what I did wrong, so please grade me

1 Like

Double like! Thank you for your time SpeesCees

I need to give you one more hint !
If you order the Desert Queen…I’m not 100% sure they all will germinate.
All the other strains will germinate 100%.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

I chose the No Mercy Special. My thoughts are: You wouldnt have put your name on it if it wasn’t special.

1 Like

The answers are there already … just scroll a little up.

SpeesCees

1 Like

Hahahahaaa… You’re damned right !

SpeesCees

Same here. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

My wife chose the desert queen, since it’s for her, and we used to live in the High Desert. Besides, I like a challenge :wink:

4 Likes