The SpeesCees Contest Answers

That was a fun read.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a great bunch of puber children !
At least 90%ā€¦ the rest will stay away fast by your behaving.

SpeesCees

And you are banned @SpeesCees! Have a nice day!

12 Likes

Fuck after reading this link I may be Dutch fuck my life

This guy Definitely was a tosser. I actually still have memes on my phone I made when this nonsense came about :rofl:

2 Likes

Take care. Judging 100% on a loud behavior shouldnā€™t erase the actions of the man. Both sense. And on the facts, he donā€™t deserve any hint of shit on his head imho.

In this story i was more disappointed by the lack of report on his seeds than anything else to be frank. I regret hardly to donā€™t have take mine, to at least offer a minimum of counterpart. Yes, i feel shame for that and itā€™s why i will not insult him so easily.

4 Likes

Considering half of us never got them, me included, he can shove his seeds

1 Like

I really liked the old manā€¦

2 Likes

Dude. Youā€™re absolutely right. If we take emotions out of the equation, he still put in money, time, and effort to better the community and send out hundreds of seeds, completely free of charge to us.
A lot of our packs had a high mortality rate, tho I donā€™t know anyone elses germination rates. If I remember correctly I asked him what his favorite was and he chose the SpeesCees Special. Out of ~75 seeds at least a dozen were dead on arrival strictly do to the age of the seeds. To be expected to some extent, imho. Some were just cracked and broken. A couple of them had started germinating sometime during storage, before dessicating again. So maybe ~60 looked viable and without using any germination promoters I believe around 10% of those did germinate.

Coincidentally, @StevieG just hooked me up with his pack of SpeesCeesā€™s Santa Maria Planck last week. Iā€™ll tag you when I start the journal.

5 Likes

Fair enough dude, for me it make a great difference to respect the effort done before throwing anything at his head (legit or not, itā€™s not my initial point but you got it).

3 Likes

It seemed to me from reading everything I think he once owned a seed company then sold it and I would bet those seeds where ones he had left over I think he was trying to make himself a active member of the community but when English isnā€™t your first language it can be a barrier cause letā€™s be real we have butchered the hell out of the English language in this country Iā€™ve heard before that English (the American version) is the hardest language to learn. Combine that with dudes age and bam bad communicationā€¦the things people said about him being Dutch and hence douchey but honestly I thought that was Europeans in general (just kidding)

3 Likes

Arabic is the hardest language in the world to learn. This is too close to politics for lil old me :rofl:

2 Likes

I just started getting into geocachingā€¦police were called to a park last week because of a suspicious package they thought could possibly be a bombā€¦lolā€¦so I figured I would give it a try.

So how would that work?..would I just put a bunch of OG stickers in a tin and as people find the tin and sign the logbook, they get stickers or something? ā€¦literally just downloaded the app yesterday.

2 Likes

Ya something similar but geocaching and promoting a pot site should probably be kept separate! Lol thereā€™s some really fun ones out there which can be hard also puzzles , virtuals are all fun some with mapping skill such as my Mc flurry are more involved ā€¦ I highly suggest checking and downloading wherigo also those are fun!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s even virtuals on top of 14,000+ mountain peaks to claim you need a pic of your self at local and maybe answer a question or 2 those would be 5/5 DTā€™s I know of one on top of Longs peak here in CO

1 Like

Hit me up in a PM @Tappy if ya want to know more !

Especially in a non legal state fuck around have the police putting geocaches out as traps lol that said I did find one disc golfing I put a roach in it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny as fuck! ROFLMAO.at least ya left something of equal or greater value in the cache! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The cache owner would of renamed the cache ā€œThe fly high holeā€ ā€¦ in other news disc golfer s have had higher than normal attendance at the local disc coarse! Lol

1 Like