The story of Jacks Cleaner

Hi to all!
I did not grow JC but tried with a friend who kept him for a long time. The phenotype that my friend demanded 12 weeks to mature, so he was not interested in. In addition, I have grown JTR for a long time, which I like even more JC in terms of effects and taste. For a while, JTR was my favorite strain, but I refused him because he made me nervous and intense with prolonged use. By the way, most of JC Comrade and a considerable amount of nuts in my pack JTR really were Hermi.
Another case Cheese Quake, I consider it in general one of the best in the whole line of Subcool’s The Dank but this branch is not about this variety …

6 Likes

I realize that post is two-and-a-half years old, but, uh, those last two pics are from my Tree of Life grow report.

4 Likes

and I swear I’m gonna get that half pack you sent me soaking here soon :pray: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Emoji alert! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dude, for real, take your time, pop ‘em whenever you want. I was just kind of surprised to see that post. Like,”Hey, those are pics I took,” haha.

6 Likes

Ahh! I have been looking for Jack’s Cleaner since 2009! I will never be able to forget that taste and get-shit-done kinda smoke. I was starting to think it was some mythical unicorn I had created in my head :joy:

1 Like

Did some one say repo? :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

A buddy used to love him some Subcool gear and ran a bunch of Space Queen crosses, pretty sure JTR was the one that I wrecked my bicycle on and another time sliced my hand pretty good doing some construction just totally spaced out. It was some trippy, almost out of body type experience weed. One of the few legit, “do not operate heavy machinery” type smokes. Thanks for the blast from the past. Much love

3 Likes

I just got test results confirming my two Querkle plants (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) are ladies. Very excited to see how they turn out!

5 Likes

@Snowdabz Welcome to OG. :grinning:

1 Like

When did those seeds come out? Would have loved to gotten a pack🤤

If we are already talking about the trippy weed from Subcool, the most trippy for me was not JTR, but GSC x Space Queen these seeds were not on sale, they were test ones (I got 5 pieces). I held my mother for a long time and even made a few crosses, but there was no f2, I don’t remember for what reason.
It should be noted that for an inexperienced user, the crosses from Space Queen are quite paranoid.
Photos from 2018, sorry for the quality

By the way, according to the records, I still have 6 original Cheese Quake nuts left, if the community is interested in co-op, then this option can be considered more seriously.

15 Likes

The Frosted Cheeks, I grew out from Capulator, has the strongest Mr Clean taste I’ve ever had. I did not get to taste subcools stain, I sorry to say.

3 Likes

That space queen imparted a lovely tropical fruit candy taste too. They were really enjoyable in the right setting and ambiance. Get stuff done weed and while feeling totally blasted too! Much love

2 Likes

Ummm, shit… What year is it right now? Haha.

I think I ordered them in 2015? According to my grow report, I planted them on March 18, 2016, which means I probably ordered them in 2015. I think they’d been around for a few years before that, though, but there were seeds still available because all the bullshit “Get these seeds NOW! Before they’re all gone!” hype wasn’t really going on then the way it is now.

Anyway, here’s the grow report, if you’re interested: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-tree-of-life-larry-lotus-and-sunshine-daydream.80938/

6 Likes

Is JC or JCB around?

I was talking with BOG back in the day when I wanted those for back pain. He offered, but I was nomadic and couldn’t keep clones alive so I figured Id wait.
Now that Im ready, he has moved on.

The lemon haze pheno of JTR is also valuable to me, but those JC and JCB are golden.

1 Like

Jacks cleaner 2 available

2 Likes

I can’t wait to grow my JC2 out, and hopefully I can make some F2’s as well…

2 Likes

Thank you for this!

2 Likes

I don’t post online as much as I should or used to, even though I follow and read on here and a few other sites. With that said my last post was never speaking ill of the dead as someone could have mistaken. It’s just I’m like Inspecta in ways and I will always make truths be known when the genetics speak for themselves…

Here’s some of my Skooshed work that hails from the old JC P1 cut that Ae77 (RIP) held for over a decade. After talking with MzJill during that lockdown I learned of Skoosh (RIP) walking on as well around the time Subcool (RIP).

So Now I’m revisiting some of that Skooshed work I did as it’s imperative I keep it. The JC pheno is pretty easy to find and once there’s another with stability I’ll be selfing to offer some others the real deal Skoosh.

2024 Outdoor Skooshed Test Run

16 Likes

JC Pheno

15 Likes