The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

4th cup is just sitting on top. 3 per octopot :sunglasses:

Have one in tent 2, 2.5 weeks into flip that has 2 ladies in one Octo. working just fine.

These are for my seed run, so the cuts will get rooted in the Dixies, then root them into the octo’s, 3 per octo. Veg 1 week or till roots hit rez, then instant flip. Plants wont get huge, but plenty big enough, and low hassle for me. 3 octo’s, 2 6 gallons with 3 ladoies in each, one 3 gallon with 1 or 2 males. Cannot figure out if i want more than one male ???

4 Likes

I’d go 2 get more diversity if the males are different.

1 Like

only threw 5 seeds down, so not much choice unless m/f falls male. Wont see the difference in the males before i place them anyways, be to little for much expression. OGAH shows her true pheno in flower to me. Never really sure until i flip. Leaf size and shape tells me some, but not on seedlings or 3 week old ones.

2 Likes

oh snap, didnt know chris joined in.

1 Like

Ok 3 plants in one octo now you got me

I need to see examples on how this goes

I figured I’d try 2 to fill the area quickly

Talk to me

3 Likes

Because it’s a seed run and I will keep the plants small I’m going to stick two or three in each Octopot. Tent to has one Octopot with two ladies in it three weeks in the flower in there doing fine

2 Likes

Lot’s going on in there, best of luck with your plans.

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

Reason I ask My brother out in Arizona has one Octopot and a 24 x 24 tent he’s better off with autos Because he’s killed over 150 seeds I sent him and can’t grow crap but He managers to keep autos alive and forget him waiting too long to finish there easy for him and he needs the meds

4 Likes

After reading all that praise about the OGAH checked my stash to see if those were the ones @ShiskaberrySavior kindly sent me, but they were Grape Pie x Orange Goji, now I’m intrigued about your comment icon_e_confused|nullxnull , what did you mean? They are in my TO GROW list, BTW really impressive plants you’ve got there … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I was asking him for beans he only had a few of . Instead of answering me no he said the above and offered those seeds LMAO

Thanks man chime in whenever you want to

5 Likes

Thanks, understood high-five, language barrier as usual :sweat_smile:, will grow them soon … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

@George I can definitely send some AHOG seeds if you like . Straight grape pie unless growhard can send me more I have to hang onto the few I’ve got left .
I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the GP x OG cross though.

7 Likes

Appreciate but no need, you could think my post was a “deflective manoeuvre” too :grin:. I’ve already grown some Orange Goji from @50State, it is one of my favourites, always wanted to grow Grape Pie so I’m sure there’s some potent beautiness hidden behind that cross you made, will grow them soon … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Have the day off, nothing much to do. Tent 2 needed a fillup .Turned lights up in tent 2 .

Everyone in Mom Tent doing great. About a week out from up potting out of Dixie’s

Pots are ready and waiting.

Tent 1 kicking it. Everyone is happy and drinking like drunken sailors. Didnt need a fillup today.

Peace,

Jet

17 Likes

I know they are only a week old or so, but not seeing any dark ones yert @Mr.Sparkle

As they get bigger i shall take good pics for you, maybe help me pick which few (of 10) im gonna run in the Mom tent. Will run 3-5 of them.

1 Like

Hay you tried using the air pot with the Octopot ? I see some peeps are converting them

1 Like

best advice for chances look at the underside of the cotyledons and the leaf stems if you see a little red or purple flecks or color those have a high chance of going purple, otherwise :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh fuck no. I really dont like the damn things to be honest. Using them only because they are the right size for what i needed. I am not a fanboy of them at all. Very hard to water properly, seen no grow difference comparted to same sized reg pots. JMHO of course.

WHY does everyone want to re engineer @Octochris pot’s. Dude has degree’s, a freaking genuis, in my opninion the octopot needs:

NOTHING…giant dose of @ReikoX …LITFA!!!

8 Likes

LMAO!!! thanks man

1 Like