So you’re sure you don’t wanna argue?

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Careful
I’ll flag your ass

:sunglasses:

Not

10 Likes

Hmm. Your papers seem to be in order. Carry on!

1 Like

So I have “tent cams” lol
Just checked
Some work to do tonight
Ladies are into the netting already
11 inch jump first 7 days

12 Likes

Yeah they are
I use zig zag

5 Likes

I love what’s cooking in the kitchen :kissing_heart:, so sorry they don’t sell Octopots in Spain … :disappointed:

4 Likes

They are cooking too baby!!

All those pics are cut and paste from the other side I’ll get some good pics in a few days

1 Like

I could absolutely get the owner to send you some over there if you would pay the freight

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer Arriba|nullxnull, I admit hydro is faster and with bigger harvests (I’ve done DWC), but now that I’m starting to get decent buds with soil I will stick with it, anyway I will always look with envy your wonderful results … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

It’s not hydro
I will not run hydro anymore
Pain in the ass

Octo closer to dwc

2 Likes

I was a “generic” mention refering to water systems :innocent:, I don’t like big reservoirs either … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

:+1::+1: got ya I understand

3 Likes

Well that was a hell of a quicker read than the other place!! 35 pages in over there. Glad your back!

4 Likes

You have questions or find the answers already

You see the cup with holes ??

6 Likes

How tight do you pack your Octo’s? First run I packed loose and had the leaning towers of Octo’s. Then I over did it and packed them suckers tight. Still trying to find a consistent pattern.

Think I’m going to grab some of his new sleeves for a future cycle. Like the idea of wider and lower.

4 Likes

Yes sir! 1/2 gallon or a gallon?