The tale of 2 tents: Been back 2 days let’s grow

Thanks Doug, it’s getting there isnt it! Only 7 full weeks to go, :see_no_evil:

Im using pretty much all the tent, other than its top 4 feet, lol

Any luck on the seeds today @DougDawson

2 Likes

Mother tent is getting out of hand. Time for more lights in there, and a re arrange. DONT need them growing super fast at this time, so hauling out the T5’s and bringing the umols down for veg time.

Will run the Mom’s and young seedlings under the T5’s, and use the GLS 300 LED to veg the ladies going into octopots for the seed run. Do not want another tent to set up, 3 is nuff for me. Gonna jam the Mom tent for 5 weeks or so, when a big tent opens up ill throw them directly into the flip under the big 640’s.

8 Likes

Looks awesome buddy.

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

3 Likes

Not sure, after looking yesterday I hung them back in the tent and have not looked since. Will check them when I get home from work.

3 Likes

They are some happy plants!

:green_heart:

:dove:

3 Likes

Good plan the t5 will keep them alive and healthy

I wish I had the room to hold moms

2 Likes

YeAH, AND give me the GLS 300 LED back for veg on the Octo seed run !!!

2 Likes

Mom tent redone. Pretty jammed in there, but will clear some out in a week or so. 2 cuts of each of 6 clones, plus a few extra’s too. The 10 Dark Sparks, the 5 OGAH’s, and some cuts taken 4 weeks into flip for grins.

The ones in the 1 gallon pots in back corner are mothers of clones, the 1 gallon pots will hold all the Mom’s for the new clones. So 1 cut as Mom, the other to go in the waiting octo’s for the seed run. Will pick 3-5 Dark Sparks, already up potted 4 of them. ALL of the D.S. look NICE. GREAT work on these @Mr.Sparkle . I’ll let 3 - 5 Dark Sparks flower in the Mom tent , as many as i can fit and give decent light too.

Tight squeeze getting 4 Octopots in there too. The GLS overhead will take care of them. Letting the cuts grow in the Dixie’s for a week, then will place in the octopots. Waiting on the OGAH’s , should have started them a week ago. Oh well, it will all work out

Glad all that is done. Tent 1 got a fill up this A.M. , Tent 2 is fine for 2 more days.

Rest of my day to play with the dogs !!!

16 Likes

Whole time im out running my dog’s i cant stop thinking about the Mom tent. Just didnt like way i set it up.
Thought about it while out playing, came back and redid it…like 12 times…lol. NOW happy with it:

Dark Sparks up pot

Bigger older Mom’s in back

Cuts waiting to root a bit more going into Octopots for seed run

OGAH seedlings, come on boy’s…cant believe i said that, lol

All the clones are “safe” Meaning 1 in flower tent 2 flowering, 1 Mom , one in Doxie cup for Octopot seed run

Mac1

Blissful Wizard

Reece’s

Milk Bone

Wedding Cake

Monkey From Space #3

Cereal Milk…POS plant, slowest, smallest, gonna yield a zip if lucky, lol. Roots like shit, finiky lil bitch . Not calling her saved YET. 1 in tent 2 flowerting doing fine other than small. 2 just rooted shitty looking cuts in Dixie’s. KNOW right now, and of course it was the one i really wanted, she is a one and done’R

Had one Extra Wedding Cake, didnt want to kill her, she roots well, grows VERY well, so i looked for a spot to flower her in Tents 1 & 2. Friggin no space…SO

Experiment in Air O Ponics…hey, string was already hanging there

Peace,

Jet

15 Likes

@Islayhearts

You EVER gonna say hello…whats the deal, we aint tight no more or something. I kick your dog?? Naw, i love dog’s…Growing one of your plants right now ya know…it is a midget however, lol, but gonna make 300 budsites, lol !!!

3 Likes

I use a t5 and some clone LED’s from Lux lighting for my mom/clone tent. If you are going to keep a mom tent long term, I recommend a shelf.

Sometimes the shelf is loaded. I keep long term moms on the floor under the t5. Recently pulled my cloner out of the tent. Problems with the rez getting to warm.

5 Likes

I need some kind of stepped shelving in mine . Tent will clear out in 2 weeks and just have 7plants or so in it

1 Like

@Jetdro … my bad. Hello!

You know I’ve been lurking and liking posts!

Saw you got a TRUCK running. Hope she steps up to the plate, know she was slacking you said.

I sent a PM about seeds I’ve made, maybe you didn’t see it. Maybe I didn’t send it and thought I did haha.

As always, you’re killing it and love watching your thread.

6 Likes

Bro how is the wedding cake have you smoked it

2 Likes

No never have

1 Like

Bro the garden does look top shelf

Everything healthy and happy

:+1:

2 Likes

Yeah everyone is super happy it’s a very good run even though I have not tried the wedding cake nor the blissful wizard they both come super highly recommended and both of the plants are absolutely beautiful in early flower

3 Likes

Starting to see the 10 miles a day we run in my boy Finn . Sound asleep looking all buff

Lol

9 Likes

That a beautiful dog bud.

2 Likes