The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

PicsArt (Android app) best I’ve found mate. Took 2 seconds to do that

Alright maybe 2 minutes but still not long lol

2 Likes

The first one is hot. That second one is the one.

3 Likes

It looks great. Just make sure it’s not on a paper envelope type packaging. I don’t think I’ve ever had a pack of female seeds seeds arrive 100% intact. :+1: if the strain creating goes as fast as the tardis build has you’ll be sending them out before you know it

3 Likes

There you go just to highlight how fast it can be done. Google pic of shaman. Make circle. Write EsrGood4u. Apply filter and you have a picture that will fit in the OG bubble perfect and it’s readily available to send to sticker printers should you need to.

@Worcestershire_Farms definitely the second one. But I needed the first to get me to it.

5 Likes

I’m gonna have to take a look at this picsart for android :+1: it looks great. I may get some printed out if my swashbuckling ak seeds happen :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a readily available free tool that well surpassed my expectations so I’ll promote it happily :sunglasses: it’s like it was made by @LemonadeJoe specifically for OG members

7 Likes

Ask the Dr. what to do when Aliens Invade the Aloe…

The last of all the harvest jars have the best nuggets left… second week of flower boredom…

7 Likes

The doctor would sacrifice some unlucky female to save his bacon. Smoke a fat one and wait for all this to blow over

6 Likes

Looking damn fine up in here. Top grade craftsmanship. I’m still working on getting the male for the cross but it’s in the works.

That app is pretty damn good just made myself one for my F2 run and I have zero artistic ability lol

4 Likes

Maybe a touch of refinement that off centre curve on the word swashbuckler makes me feel nauseated lmao. But I like the design in principle brother :sweat_smile:

I’m refitting my windows :rofl::rofl::rofl: as I’m scraping them back and using the paint to bond my printed sheet so I don’t get more runs. Appreciate the kind words too bro

Right one done. I know there’s few bubbles left. Hoping they drop like wallpaper ha

6 Likes

impressive man! I want one…how come no one has though of this before? just plain black grow tents, so boring

4 Likes

Probably because plain old black grow tents work mate :joy: it’s for breeding anyway. I’ll use my boring old tent for the smoking stuff :sunglasses: it has actually turned out sooooo much better than I thought. Cheers bro

5 Likes

windows causing a struggle :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Getting sizes to match was gonna be a pain in the arse on the signage. So butchered a stencil with a hacksaw. Wish me luck

3 Likes

Now that’s pretty

9 Likes

damn straight it is…

3 Likes

I’ve got a couple little cube drivers so I’m gonna test a blue and “white” together. In a second

4 Likes

My stencil didn’t go well

12 Likes

Gorgeous looking on the inside…a bit of window weather stripping around the door to block out the light seeping in/out would work - just an idea :wink: As far as the stenciling, you did a great job…much better than I could do lol

Remember you have 4 police box signs coming :wink: The 1st sign should be there Oct 23rd with the other 3 not far behind slotted for Oct 26th - Nov 13th arrival according to amazon

1 Like

I’ve a feeling lengthwise they will fit. Not sure about height and there was no way to make it bigger is there scope to trim the signs? . What were the dimensions again lovely? Weather strips are a good idea too. Will go a good way to keeping smells in I’m hoping. But the light leaks are a definite no no. :rofl: The eBay driver man messaged me before and said I’m looking at the 25th for my driver.