The Tardis-jacks rainbow šŸŒˆ

Have no ideaā€¦ I am so horrible at mental picture sizing lol They are aluminum so I donā€™t think itā€™ll be too difficult to trim them up if needed

They measure out to 4" high x 17" wide (10.16cm x 43.18cm) and are the smallest they makeā€¦hopefully theyā€™ll fit your tardis - if not, signage for around it like you mentioned before or send them back and iā€™ll think of something else :wink:

3 Likes

Your calendar Tells me you love coffee as much as I do :heart_eyes: on that note coffee time. Can I trouble you to get a measure of the letters please. Iā€™m gonna go measure mine and hope they work out.

5.5cm height is what I can just about get away with

3 Likes

:laughing: thatā€™s not a bad thing in some situations :rofl:

2 Likes

They always tell you itā€™s the biggest till they leave you :rofl:

2 Likes

I do! In fact, on my last cup and getting ready to head to the hardware store for parts to build a couple booths for the Cubscout Pack Halloween party tomorrowā€¦nothing like the last minute :stuck_out_tongue:

Ummm then definitely too bigā€¦figures lol

2 Likes

Yeah but to be fair we tell them we can feel the sides also :rofl:

3 Likes

With a slight bit of work we may just be able to get away with that. But it will be really close. I may try some more printer measure tricky shit and hope for the best. I canā€™t wait till my lads bug enough to justify me jumping in rivers and swinging through trees with him.

That party sounds like madness though. Too many to keep an eye on :rofl:

Ignore @esrgood4u heā€™s a very crude chap. But carry on bro thatā€™s my kinda humour :sweat_smile: pub humour

3 Likes

I showed this to a good friend who loves Dr. Who, they said ā€œThatā€™s pretty dopeā€

Yeah, and it will grow pretty dope too!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s to hoping bro. Even using bodged drivers itā€™s running overnight with a cherry tart for testing. Cos why not.

Had several people tell me that I should be building more of these :joy: wouldnā€™t be one of a kind then though lol

12 Likes

That time will be here before you know it :wink: I am amazed everyday how quickly the kids are growing up

Thats the fun of it :stuck_out_tongue: No really it isnā€™t that badā€¦ we have 32 kids in our Pack split between 6 dens. Each den brings 2 games for the parents to trade off running while the kids practice the scout lawā€¦very respectful kids. Now outside of scouts is a very different story lol

1 Like

That definitely sounds like all too much for me. Thought of a decent little hidden lock solution to the tardis

4 Likes

Think thatā€™s the signage figured

4 Likes

All Iā€™m gonna say on this isā€¦go on PicsArt

Used an a4 colouring page as reference of scale and eyed it up. Printed and then used the guillotine to chop to size. Lucky really but it worked

3 Likes

11 Likes

Is that a grow tent of a landery basked for dirty socks, next to the Tardis? :smiley:

Project is coming along f**king nicely, much respect and love for your build!

2 Likes

That is looking dam good bro. Growing ganja in a police box is still making me grin, thatā€™s a living, ironic art installation :thumbsup:
That Hirst geezer is fucked if you decide to rock up at the Turner gig with that creation :grin:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a matrix grow tents demo model. ) Actually works as a grow tent though. And next to that is my table/chop saw on a shitty workbench. There are no dirty socks in there :rofl: possibly a nesting yeti somewhere under a load of rubble though.
Itā€™s been an awesome project so far. Letā€™s hope the breeding goes as well brother

3 Likes

National news tackle getting busted with that. Would definitely go viral :joy: but shh itā€™s a secret. Only we know thereā€™s weed in there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It looks cute :smiley:

Fingers crossed, for the breeding turning out stellar too!

3 Likes

My hidden lock works. Just need a small amount of dressing to be truly ā€œhiddenā€ but there is no visible way to do it. Iā€™ll get pics once Iā€™m off parenting duties

2 Likes