The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

I’ll be building a light myself naturally. But a 4 inch fan is definitely on the list. Think I’ll probably diy the filter too :grin:. Main thing for the moment is timber. Our US brothers won’t understand the plight of timber cost in the UK :sleepy: 2.4m CLS 63x38mm is £2.25 a length alone. That’s before we get to ply board :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Cut 4 x 1063mm lengths of the CLS for the inner frame corners.

P.s the Mrs is being really nice about me using the lounge as a place to mock up :thinking: wonder what she’s after

13 Likes

Looking good so far eh bro :thumbsup: maybe she’s angling to get another room painted :laughing:

2 Likes

She can get to feck. She’s even cooking us pheasant In a garlic marinade with baby roast potatoes. And honey roast carrot and parsnips. She probably wants a new bathroom looking at that bribe :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Expect the unexpected eh bro :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t even know if I like the things she’s cooking. Not had pheasant in years . kangaroo. Ostrich and crocodile are pretty nice on the list of odd shit in recent years

4 Likes

I don’t usually go for game and stuff like that but i’ve had a few takeaway currys lately so i could have been eating seagull for all i know.

I tried squid once, the best thing about it was i don’t ever need to try it again :laughing:

3 Likes

Accidental calimari :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Mark up the top of the inner frame pieces (x4) 63mm x 19mm to come out to make a half lap.

Mark 68mm on the bottoms. Then split your marker lengthways (34mm) X the pilot points.

That excess marked on the half laps is to be shaved off before fitting

4 Likes

Awesome tribute to your brother :heart_eyes:

I may copy your plans for my youngest’s Christmas present as he is a major Dr Who fan

3 Likes

By the time I’m finished we may have something that semi constitutes a plan :rofl:. We Will at least have measures and a cut list.

I’ve got a few joints to cut in the morning. Then my motorbike theory test. and that’s probably it for a week or so then sadly.

If you decide to go ahead I’d be excited to see how yours turned out :grin:

3 Likes

Good luck for your test

2 Likes

Cheers bro. Pretty confident now. Not to the point of arrogance. It’s the hazard perception that’s worrying me slightly.

4 Likes

Looking great so far…can definitely see it coming to life :wink:

Labors of love always take time :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely! For the moment, he wants his door painted to look like a tardis like a girlfriends daughter has and a couple more sonic screwdrivers for his collection so we’ll see

2 Likes

Once the frames together I’ll probably start to see it myself. They definitely do always take time. But this ones looking like it may take a lot less than I thought thanks to a few OG members.

Can I borrow a Sonic screwdriver off your lad please I imagine that would get the jobs Mrs cola wants doing done without much effort :rofl:

7 Likes

Nice one Cola, my bear vibes for your project !!

2 Likes

I’d love to…pm me your address and i’ll hook ya up with something for your tardis :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t want you taking toys from your child on my behalf :sweat_smile: but if you do wanna donate something I will pm an address to you :grin: thank you

3 Likes

Like I could…gotta pry them away 1st rofl

Definitely! I’ll order something and have it sent directly to you though don’t know what yet…maybe a decal, phone, beacon light etc will have to look around and see what is fitting :wink:

3 Likes

Found the perfect accessories…

17" x 4"

9" x 12"

5 Likes