The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

I love glass pieces. Have several rigs, bongs, and pipes. I’ve debated buying a glass curio cabinet to display them.

4 Likes

Nice! I used to have all the cool haircuts, dye jobs, perms and fancy make up when my mom practiced cosmetology so its not like I wasn’t exposed to the girly girl things just have different priorities and rather not deal with the maintenance :wink:

That is awesome! Spread the love around :heart_eyes: :hugging:

Me too and the subscription boxes help make the collection more obtainable :stuck_out_tongue: A glass curio cabinet would be cool to have…someday :wink:

3 Likes

I gave up on glass after breaking my last Roor bong, it was only 2 weeks old, i was upset :rage: I was left with my bud bomb which i later lost in a house move and my trusty old silver palm.

Now i just have my silver palm and it’s done a lot of work over the past 20yrs. I might suggest a glass bong for Christmas but i’d prefer a new bluelab ph pen if i’m honest :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s almost as pretty as a full English. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Bro…
Just had my first chance to catch up with your build
Fukin amazeballs job mate… :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheers bro. Hope you enjoyed your jollies too. Just need to get some stuff rocking in there now for breeding after this test run obviously :wink:

3 Likes

Cola asked me to post periodic updates here so that people would still know this is a go. Everyone that helped will get the first run of seeds off this. He specifically wanted me to tag @MomOnTheRun and @Esrgood4u on this update.

10 Likes

Yeah cola sent me a whatsapp letting me know what’s happening . I seriously hope he comes back to OG at some point and shows us all his creation. He’s a big miss. @Jellypowered you not been so active either. I hope all is well. Just to let you know I’ve planted some of your agent k and as soon as they break the surface I’ll update the agent k thread :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah brother I have been fairly silent going through a personal matter and don’t need identifying pics up on the net right now, once this matter is settled I will come back :slight_smile:

I still read here every day so I’m not gone I’m just not doing updates right now.

10 Likes

I understand mate. Just stay safe, be well and keep doing what you do. :+1:

5 Likes

I had no doubt this is still a go like my own tardis (murphy bed) build, its on hold for a more opportune time :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah cola sticks to his word! Although he is not required to with this project I’m sure he will see it through to the end @MomOnTheRun and we will see the end result :+1:

5 Likes

Getting to this one late, but that was entertaining just rushing through it. Always nice to see a craftsman with above average skills. You have lots! Very fun. And, thanks for the Picsart tip!
peace

3 Likes

Really wish you would come back :pensive: you even disappeared from the other place really wanted to see your brothers tribute finished I know I can still get them from ersgood but still not the same thing bro I know you said before you still could see when I commented on your stuff so just checking in you daft cunt

5 Likes