The Tardis-jacks rainbow 🌈

Well that sucks and will definitely be contacting the seller! Thank you for letting me know

2 Likes

£14.43 duty there was this end. They’re all of real good quality btw. Wish they would fit the tardis. I really appreciate the effort and cost your end too

3 Likes

Cast your votes. Tubs or packets. Cos the tubs don’t fit in the packets

6 Likes

Tubs mate. I’ve bought female seeds and they come in packets. I’ve never had a packet come without damaged seeds in it :+1:

3 Likes

Tubs for the seeds to get to where you send them undamaged bro …
Nice packs too.
Gaz

3 Likes

I’ve bought female seeds too. That was your first mistake :rofl:

@Gaz29 I had a feeling it was gonna be the tubs. And I wanted something that you looked at and it made you wanna run it. Hopeful but I wanna run them at least :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve bought worse mate. My pure ak are doing VERY well although out of 4 seeds 2 were damaged.

2 Likes

I’ll never forget my northern lights x cabbage :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haha. Only any good for the caterpillars :laughing:

2 Likes

Same here , but i also done a couple of strains testing for them ( a couple of years back)., and i liked what i grew ( ICED GRAPEFRUIT and ICE) and a few c99 plants, and im still gonny pop the rest of the c99 i have left ( maybe starting early next year). I think there’s good and bad shit to be found in their strains/crosses.
That’s where you got your AK innit @Esrgood4u , they’re cheap enough to chance that your AK is the dogs bolloks mate. I hear good things about this AK so i reckon it’ll be good stuff.
Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Looking good brother. Keep up the attention to detail. I enjoy it

3 Likes

Definitely tubs though I want 1 of each because they are really cool looking!

3 Likes

Yeah they were cheap as chips @Gaz29. I wanted to grow some ak and did a little research before I bit the bullet. The female seeds x line pure ak was raved about. I think they sell them so cheap because there is a lot of reports of hermies coming from them. I took the risk and up till now it’s paid off.

I reckon a mix of both. With the tubs being the limited edition for the sponsors of the tardis :grin: both you will have sweet if it’s both you want :grin:

3 Likes

The tubs also come in handy as a stash store for the final product :wink:.

3 Likes

There ya go… I like it

Awesome!! I am working on a pipe and bong area to store them all in one place instead of several spots sooo just having the packaging, could fill in area’s that the High Times loot doesn’t fill…personal display case of sorts

3 Likes

A pipe and bong store would be awesome. I don’t even possess any of those I prefer a joint. Packed rolled and smoked personally.

Next couple of weeks I’m going to be quiet as I have to project manage an order for growth technology. (Not for my business. Trying to pull the sister out of some bother.

4 Likes

I love the detail work myself. I love the fact people enjoy my work :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, joints are a bit much for me though I do enjoy them in a group setting and since I do mostly solo toking, I prefer spoon pipes though like the occasional water pipe hit. So what do I do? Get a subscription box to try out…so far I really like Daily High club and Goody Box after trying out Hemper and Sensi- both guy and girl boxes. The pieces I don’t like, I give away as presents though am accumulating the ones I do like…some girls pamper themselves with clothes, mani/pedi’s etc I treat myself to smoke pieces :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My Mrs likes both :joy: and treats herself to both. (She is a nail technician so it’s not too bad. Forgot to say went and visited my mate at the hydro shop yesterday. And my son…he really likes his dog you see :sweat_smile: showed him the tardis and passed him a police call box sign to have above his office door. He’s sponsoring the nutes I need bless him

5 Likes