The Ultra-Low Tolerance Thread

LOL! That’s me.

I know this is an old thread but just wanted pipe up and say this thread has lifted me up. Never wanted to share this about myself after getting hassled on other forums for why I grow in small containers.

When I started smoking, I bad experiences with too much Trainwreck and Cinderella 99, but figured out that that a couple of grams a week works for me (Blue Dream or SSH cut 50% with high cbd bud). Still, love growing variety for the sake of new tastes and effects.

Cheers!

10 Likes

No hassle here bud. The right amount for you is the right amount for you :+1:

7 Likes

I am curious what strains and where you guys are buying. I recently finished my first grow of Cannatonic from Growers Choice. It is a 1:1 ratio described as about 12% thc/cbd. I am finishing the cure but I will let you guys know how it affects me but I would like some more insight on strains you guys find flavorful and high CBD.

4 Likes

My personal experience with Growers Choice is that they are a bulk seed company and the seeds are not what they advertise them to me. Same as Pacific Seed Bank. The CBD seeds I had purchased from both those companies did not have any CBD in them. There is a good thread here on some recommendations.

3 Likes

Hi @dopekota. I had tried a variety of mixed 1:1 strains, but lately I prefer grinding up bud from high CBD hemp and blending it with high THC bud (blue dream or super silver haze) at 1:1.

For flavor, Seedsman’s Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Auto smells and tastes great.

Did u try to make more seeds using STS on the Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Auto

1 Like

This is actually hilarious to me. I hope you find these seeds you’re hunting, and also how are these old ass posts still active?! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Same thing here.
Very low tolerance, I have to be careful in social situations. I smoke one light joint a day
I don’t have panic attacks, but my mind tends to explore all the negativity in my life. And it does it very effectively
One strain that doesn’t do that for me is “Rishi Kush” from Mandala.
According to standards, it is not a good variety. Too leafy, weak… Only few people liked it around me. And it is interesting that two of them had PTSD. It was the best for them

3 Likes

I just got Rishi Kush as a freebie from Mandala when I bought KaliChakra, Beyond the Brain, and Satori! Thanks for chiming in with that @Pannonian .

3 Likes

Hi @Estacionsj,

No haven’t. I hope to start doing some STS S1 seeds this winter, but not any seeds that are currently available in seedbanks.

I have Banana Kush (Early Purple Kush x Vietnamese Black) from Holy Smoke Seeds that doesn’t seem to be available anywhere. Holy Smoke hasn’t added it to their discontinued list, but I plan on checking with them first.

And I have some Harlequin (5:2) from Oakland CA that I know are no longer carried by MedicineManSeeds. So those are on my list as well.

:green_heart::canada:

By nature of my profession, I am perpetually more sober than I would like, hence my username…

Despite my low tolerance, powerful sativa voodoo is what gets me going. Dynasty Pineapple Fields is my favorite, but right now all I have fresh is Bohdi DLA9 (KUSH 4 x 88g13hp) in dire need of a trim and cure, with some 8 month old PF, and a bit of HSC Blueberry muffin. I have some AKBB Consumption x Choc thai in the flower tent, with an assortment of Haze from a relatively unknown bean slinger on the way. Looking forward to popping them asap to see what they’re all about.

2 Likes

I can get the seeds on Seedsman, just trying to get feedback

1 Like

Sounds good, I might buy some from seedsman and do some Sts myself, if it works out for me on my thread.

1 Like