The Vault & Original Sensible Seeds - Giveaway!

I’d like to give the Runtz auto a spin! :beers:

1 Like

Black Ghost OG from Original Sensible Seeds excites me the the most because it has words like psychedelic and short flowering time describing its properties.

2 Likes

Peanut Butter OGKB sounds top notch, never tired a peanut butter strain. Thanks for the giveaway :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

any pics of your grow with the Bruce Banner?

2 Likes

Hahaha….of course I do! :fire::star_struck::+1:

4 Likes

Runtz Gum sound good thanks for the giveaway

1 Like

Bruce banner, a legendary strain that not many have tried. I would love to give these a go sometime

2 Likes

They have a ton of great strains, The Alien Moonrocks is awesome,I really like the sound of Black Ghost OG, the Blueberry Ghost OG and Wedding Cake Fem ,Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Hope you all consider adding @Roms gear from Atao Genetics. His landrace gear is a legendary hold-over from the vibes collective days. Rare and exceptional genetics for the connoisseur and breeders

1 Like

I’m excited about Bruce banner I love that strain! I would love to grow it.

1 Like

Thanks Vault Team! Those GG4 Autos really peak my interest, as does the runtz!

2 Likes

oofft very nice buddy

1 Like

Thanks for another great giveaway @The_Vault_Team

Runtz Auto sounds like the kind of genetics i need in my auto stable!!

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway. The Auto Gorilla Glue #4 would be the one for me. :v:

2 Likes

Black dog auto, gorilla glue #4, and blueberry ghost og!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so excited about Original Sensible Seeds’ Bruce Banner #3 FAST feminised, I wet my plants! How embarrassing!

1 Like

Never tried a auto GG#4 so would love to give them a try. Thank you to The Vault and Original Sensible seeds.

2 Likes

I can see what you did there HAHAHA

2 Likes

Our pleasure, Nightmare! And I can tell you, Original Sensible Seeds is thrilled to be sharing seeds with the community!

2 Likes

That sounds delicious. I’m not big on autos. But I’m sure you got it down. Good luck.

1 Like