The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Yeah buddy…I feel so very fortunate, as luck would have it the both of these strain have been on my wishlist for some time now. I had hoped to run some of the blue dreamatics outdoor this year, as all you folks know life happens and things often don’t turn out the way you had hoped they would. I have mostly purchased beans through seedsman,(which will no longer be the case.)
And every time I had gone to see about ordering the brooklyn sunrise they have been sold out through seedsman, so that had yet to happen.So this couldn’t have worked out better.

4 Likes

Thanks guys.
I owe it all to the generosity of all you fine fellow growers.
(Lol, my wife probably thinks I’m a fool because I have been sitting here with a goofy ear to ear grin since I read that e-mail…lol)

5 Likes

Make everyone proud…you are the most eager and energetic contestant…kudos to you man…kudos.

4 Likes

Good luck on the grow peeps! :wink:

6 Likes

Happens to me all the time… HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

ooohhhhhh here it goes!!!

5 Likes

Hahaha my wife just asked me why i have a s**t eating grin on my face. And i told her i got accepted into the blue dream’matic comparative and now we both that the same grins. . . (Blue dreams is her fav of ALL time) thank you so much @The_Vault_Team @George_The_Vault and JACK for giving this opportunity! THE VAULT ROCKS!!!

6 Likes

Hi guys, Jack has now officially closed the Comparatives.
There was a lot to get through, but we got there in the end, and every one of the Comparative seeds has been used up :slight_smile:
This does mean though, that there are no replacement seeds left, so hopefully everyone’s package reaches them, as we have no reserves.
Enjoy the Comparative guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey @The_Vault_Team, how many packs ended up getting sent out and do you know how many to OG members?

3 Likes

I got me a T-shirt in the mail today :slight_smile:

These Autos will be a part of my next grow in a few weeks

7 Likes

OOOPS!

I am happy with the t-shirt and all, but embarrased cos’ we thought it was seized, i even got a note but it was for something else.

Nothing related to the tee. Now, please instruct me how to send the beans (repos) back to you my friends, so sorry!

When should i pop this?

@George_The_Vault @The_Vault_Team

HppHrvst :robot:

9 Likes

Mine arrived as well, i’ll be starting two plants of them once my current plants are done.

6 Likes

Hi bud, there were many hundreds of entries, and with entrants erroneously submitting an average of 4 entries each, it is hard to give a final number for either of these questions - Jack is working on getting things built in to be able to answer these questions accurately in the future, but at the moment it would take him a couple of days work to get this info together, and Jack doesn’t have a couple of days to spare, unfortunately.

5 Likes

hahaha well, they say never to work with kids or animals or stoners.
So, all in all, there’s a whole bucketload :slight_smile: , thanks Gary.

6 Likes

Got my t- shirt and little gems today… Thanks to everyone @ the _vault for their effort in making these things happen. You Rock!!

8 Likes

@MadScientist thread still open dude.

3 Likes

Should i post here then? I guess so right. Will erase the thread i opened and make it happen in here then!

THX

5 Likes

Yip :wink: All good to post here!

1 Like

Awsome to know…i will here also

1 Like

Here they are… one Blue Dreamatic and one Brooklyn Sunrise.
48 hours after starting germination. Both looking strong out the gate…

Making there intro into the world.

5 Likes