The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

I got my package today!!! I was so excited and the seed so well hidden inside the shirt I thought I didn’t get seeds. . . Until I put the shirt on hahahaha stoners. . . Thank again to @The_Vault_Team
@George_The_Vault and Jack and the rest of the vault team. I can’t wait to post their progress I’m dropping them tomorrow

8 Likes

got mine yesterday… they’ll be started soon

8 Likes

Greetings from Corfu. The land where weeds a devil’s lettuce and I’m rocking a “the vault” t shirt and ganja leaves rocking up my leg. Will be starting as soon as I return the blue dream’matic auto comparative run

Excuse the hair too it’s like 30c temps here ha

Unfortunately that’s a cigarette I’m smoking

9 Likes

Just posting a pic or two of 2 x blue dream matic auto’s for the comparative grow thread, i don’t see any so I’ll post here…
B.D auto #1⤵️ @ roughly 22 days…

Below is the 2nd one of the Blue Dream auto ( by fastbuds in assoc with the Vault.), :arrow_lower_right:

Happy growing guys & gals…
Gaz

9 Likes

They look well lush pal, what are you growing them in?

3 Likes

Cheers mate…
In some bio bizz ‘all-mix’ soil and/or Gold Label "special blend’ soil .?? But it’s usually the all-mix i use … i up-pot my auto’s and I do ok with them …
I have an auto from Mephisto in tent, ill take a pic :arrow_heading_down:

I don’t recall what strain it is but it is a Mephisto auto…
I’ll up-pot my two blue dream matic again when I see the 1st pistils … cheers
Gaz

7 Likes

Hi all, just dropping in to make sure all is good?

5 Likes

Nice plants…thanks for starting this thread…do you mind if i put my pictures of the vaulys blue dream im growing also…??

3 Likes

YEAH RIGHT!

Greetings Cola! Enjoy your vacation!

4 Likes

This is the very first shot of her above ground.

happy growing everyone

4 Likes

Hey @2tokejoke bud, I don’t know if you were speaking to me but yea I reckon this is the thread for the ‘blue dream matic comparative grow’ , so you’re welcome to post your pics and updates here if you want…
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29…i been wondering and waiting on someone to make a thread and start things up…thank you…i will post mine in here also.thank you

3 Likes

Heres 1 of my bluemattics from the vault…ill have to look back to see when i planted it but it was 1 day after recieving…anyway she is doing lovely…very short n healthy as a horse…

8 Likes

Blue dream’atic. About 10 days old. Guerilla growing.

9 Likes

We came home early but enjoyed it for the most part brother. And seriously that was just a cigarette. Corfu cannabis scene is about as dry as it’s people and it’s weather :rofl:

3 Likes

that’s some nifty camoflaughe caging you got there…might wanna consider.

:evergreen_tree: <—is paranoid and often a prick

3 Likes

I normally would paint them, but where there at I’m comfy with using it as is. Im paranoid as well. These are in a growed up and over property line.

3 Likes

Threw 2 into water moments ago and will be running them in Solo cups for Mad’s fun contest aswell.

5 Likes

Here she is at day five

4 Likes

Soaked for over 24h in a plastic cup. Didn’t crack in water. But overnight in a paper towel and we have tap root showing

5 Likes