The Vault - Spectacular Deals & Giveaway!

Wow thanks the vault @Hemp Ty for the tag

3 Likes

Another amazing giveaway from @The_Vault_Team. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

thank you!
should be fun!
:star_struck:

1 Like

@The_Vault_Team It’s nice to see y’all are staying busy with these giveaways and interactions here. Makes me feel confident in your customer service if a problem was to arise.

2 Likes

Would love to try some weeding glue autos!!two absolutely stellar strains and I have not one single pack from fastbuds yet…. Suppose it’s time!

2 Likes

Make sure you and your spouse stick together for good with new Wedding Glue!

Big thanks to @The_Vault_Team for putting this on. I’ve heard nothing but good things about FastBuds and I wanna give them a shot!

:v:
FM

1 Like

All fastbuds I’ve grown have been nice. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Sweet seeds has my heart right now. Running a cut of red hot cookies a 3rd time. Passed it to a few bros too. Its tropical magic at under 60 days flower…

1 Like

Wedding Glue :wedding: autos! Let’s rock and roll @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

Hell yeah I want them free beans GO @The_Vault_Team :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Vault rocks, thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Awesome stuff, thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like

Shhhheeeesh, thanks to you for sharing this with so many friends! We might have to make you a gold member for The Vault at this point haha!

You’re welcome, pal!

I’m absolutely smitten with Fastbuds. I grew a couple of their strains myself and couldn’t be happier!

1 Like

And in person, they look absolutely IMPRESSIVE as well!

Good luck in that case, Jesse!

You’re more than welcome, highly esteemed sir!

We put our hearts and souls into what we do! I’m glad that you’re happy with us, bud!

1 Like