The weather's almost ready for the plants

I’m planing on bringing them out this upcoming week I can’t wait!

13 Likes

That’s a nice pic everything looks good

1 Like

Thare is 4 blueberry a strawberry kush and a gold leaf witch I’m rilly looking forward to seeing how it douse outdoors this year, it’s been a real producer indoors.

3 Likes

I bet they will take right off and go crazy

You going to harden them off first, or are they big enough to handle the sun?

The clones will stay till thay root but the bigger ones will be going out in a makeshift greenhouse till the last frost, I’m going to get sum black netting to help shade them from the UV light till the pigments devlope.

2 Likes

The weather here in Mass has turned. The long range is mostly above 50F during the nights.

So I am going out to the green house tomorrow. I’ll have a space heater and dehumidifier on at night.

Got to set up the rain barrel too.

Back to work!

5 Likes

You have a beautiful yard!!

1 Like

It has come a long way.

4 Likes

Yes it has! You’ve done great. I’ve got a lot of back breaking weekends to get mine there. Where we just moved is way out in the country. I have Amish as neighbors lol. This “yard” has been proving difficult to tame.

2 Likes

You are going to have to help build some barns before they will come to help you!

I wonder if they grow cannabis, :laughing:

I know an Amish gentleman who left the community but still for the most part practices the religion. He grows. I made some outdoor grow areas in his woods for him while we were logging his land for him. He said y’all mind to cut those trees that are specifically marked first over on the Eastern hillside so that I can get my holes ready for my plants. Didn’t come out and say it but we all know. Always wondered if he had some long forgotten Dutch strain.

3 Likes

…where’s the butler? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I am the cook, waiter and dishwasher. I guess, I am the butler too.

:laughing:

99%

PS; Yup, its is getting time to think about outdoors. This one is set up next to last year’s outdoor plant. No til style.

Not sure if this is the result of a hermie or a seed I tossed this spring. I have tossed many in the yard.

4 Likes

The last too weeks have been challenging but I think I’m going to make it now. This is the land I bought last summer, and have ben clearing out trees and brush for the ‘kinda tiny house’.
The temps at night wear real low so I had to youse the heater. And only the first week. I don’t get a cell signal up thare or even power I did get a solar system up and running witch douse help out a lot.

6 Likes

you’re tougher than many, i see… :see_no_evil: (respect)

Step1. take pic for OG
Step2. go sit in chair :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:
p.s. maybe consider a remote-accessible camera for when you leave? i’m a porr bastard myself, so far be it for me to tell people to buy expensive shit, fyi. :wink: