The weedman ain't always cool

I just did a quick search.

Cheapest I can find is 4 choices of weed at $2 a gram or $56 CDN an ounce.

https://hautehealth.co/product-category/cannabis-flowers/2-grams/?wpam_id=7

that’s probably as cheap as growing your own ffs…lol

4 Likes

jeez has to be machine trimmed 2 dollars a gram thats cartel prices

3 Likes

That’s RETAIL price by the gram no less.

I’m sure there’s a bulk discount from them too!

1 Like

even if the quality isnt great im sure this helps so many people afford there meds hopefully one day the us will have such services

5 Likes

I’m sure the quality is terrible.

Last batch of discount weed I bought for shits and giggles was so bad the whole half ounce got tossed into my trim bag for making bubble.

Smoking it just made me angry.

4 Likes

hell 5 dollar grams would go a long way here so many older folks or rural folks here still paying 2000 prices for “kush” real sad shit to see what some people pay… hell there are still places 30 minutes south of me where people pay 140 an ounce for Mexican brick

4 Likes

hell at them prices i would run ounces of bubble lol

2 Likes

Up here it’s the wild west right now.

I have a HUGE grow op about two miles down the street. Must be 5 or 6 acres at least.

2 Likes

even a shitty grow gets a couple hundred pounds a acre shit adds up quick even at 2 a gram was having a similar conversation yesterday about growing acres and how i would happily pay a 75% tax on it sell untrimmed ounces for 80 bucks lol

Prove me wrong!

And this is what you’ll receive,

6 Likes

At those prices they already dry sifted the fuck out of it. I doubt you’ll find a trichrome intact

That looks like the cherry wine CBD flower I got off of Amazon last year before they stopped allowing it to be sold.

4 Likes

Round deez parts we call dat 'mersh.
Plain and simple. 20$ a 8th back in 2001. (Maine Prices)

8 Likes

Probably why smoking it made me angry and not high…lol

2 Likes

This is what I grew from the cherry wine cbd bag seed. It barely gets you high, my guess is 8-10% THC. I had 3 seeds, got 2 males and this one, so I’m guessing it was an actual cross, lord knows with what. Saw a few nanners in the buds and pulled it, even though I thought it needed about 2 more weeks, the trichs were barely cloudy.

Passed out a few samples as a “great morning smoke” and everyone liked it, reports back of relaxing and very mild high.

5 Likes

In the same vein that Coors Light is a “great morning beer” because it’s basically alcohol free and flavourless?

5 Likes

EXACTLY! Now your on the trolley. It really is just a generic weed flavor even though it’s pretty. Had some nice cherry notes during flower that totally disappeared. And it wasn’t my curing Tek, because all the others I did at the same time turned out fine.

Ok, literally just put some in the vape at 380 and am hitting it. In the month it’s been curing it has picked up; very lemon first hit, second hit was more lemon pinesol flavor. Same for 3rd, 4th is just flat herb flavor. I feel like I took a single small hit off of my normal herb. So pretty damn low THC. It’s nice and crystally, so it must have a decent CBD or other cannabinoids profile. Of course my vape has THC residue, so that could be contributing too

1 Like

Just as an FYI to all…

Beer does not go well with Grape Nuts breakfast cereal.

Carry on.

10 Likes

No, but Cheerios…

2 Likes

Beerios.

One word says it all.

8 Likes

Ya that’s a very reasonable price, some ppl are just shitty

1 Like