LA Amnesia clones:

Took another couple of tops from her today:

Wappa5 just bumpin on those lights:

Early samples are tasty!

11 Likes

Today’s harvest:

:bird:

5 Likes

It’s all I can do to just keep her in the box…

11 Likes

F65 LA Amnesia reveg clone:

10 Likes

That’s impressive.

1 Like

F68 LA Amnesia clones came down. They were getting overripe.

Here’s what was left after having taken about 40g of tops:

I guess there’s a solid 20+g of decent second grade bud there.

Meanwhile the Wappa (F34) has completely filled her box and is getting nice and frosty:

8 Likes

Trichome density on the Wappa looking nice for a plant still 1mo from harvest

Pretty nice frost tbh

8 Likes

The LA Amnesia clones netted better than 70g which is my best single-box harvest yet. There’s 28g of premium manicured tops, and another ounce of second-grade buds. Plus I’ve been high on this harvest for three weeks now lol which is another ~20g of tops and such. All told 70-80g of excellent weed from a 15x22" box with 45W of LEDs. Pretty happy with this result.

7 Likes

Nice frickin’ job bud :green_heart:
If im ever tempted to reveg im coming back to reread all this again :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

F41 Wappa

Top view:

Though I’m increasingly suspicious this isn’t a Wappa…

8 Likes

F48

8 Likes

I dunno man… it looks like a whoppa’ ta me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

F50

This plant is a bit problematic :rofl: besides not really fitting in the box whatsoever, most of the buds are still very airy and light for being in the 8th week of flower.

7 Likes

Sad story :cry:

That my friends is a spider mite.

And like that, this plant is coming down on this, the 54th day of flower. Too early, but still salvageable.

I’m happy I found the bugs before they did much damage (I think).

2 Likes

Just before harvest:

Aaaaaand down she came at day F54:

I think I learned a lot from this plant. First, the dreaded after-flip stretch is very real and can pose a significant problem for a microgrower. Second, always remember to regularly treat soil with Neem to keep pests at bay. Third, prune out the larf.

6 Likes

Looks like a nice haul for micro growing . Hope she cures well for you.

1 Like

Wappa5 semi-trim weight: 35g of tops, 20+g of b-grade and larf.

Of course I was hoping for much more. These plants were harvested early due to an early stage spider mite infestation. None of the tops fattened up much. However, the smoke isn’t bad and it does get you high.

Bud in the jar is always preferred to no bud in the jar so I’m calling this grow a win.

That said I’m probably going on hiatus for a few months. See you folks in December!

6 Likes

Was a good show @beak
See you later!
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

and so it begins

4 Likes

Best of luck.

Same space?

1 Like