These silicone spoons are kinda neat

New pipe came today. I’m always breaking glass so I got a silicone spoon with a glass bowl insert. Hits plenty hard, don’t much care for the rubbery mouth feel but I’ll get used to it. Best part is it ended up as free credit on my Amazon account because they forgot to package the little metal poker that fits in the back.

12 Likes

So, those are actually portable dab rigs. I found that out a year after I bought mine, so it was all resiny lol. You flip the bowl over so its a dome, heat it with a torch and then touch your dab near the hole as you inhale like normal. I bought a second one to try it out and it gives monster rips!

Now I want to squish some rosin and find mine.

(Thats why it came with the little concentrate container attached at the bottom, and mine both came with dab tools too, that little cut out along the bottom long part holds a little dabber perfect for travel)

13 Likes

No shit? Neat, well it works damn good as bowl too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know! I had it for about a year when I noticed the concentrate container on it, and I started googling

3 Likes

My wife and I had one too. Knew it was for dabs but bought it as a bowl anyway lol. Didnt know about flipping the bowl piece over though, thats pretty cool.

1 Like