Thinking of making Canadian seed train 3.0

Hey everybody so I’ve been thinking and this is absolutely bs I still have yet to hear anything about 2.0 and well there was a bad apple or two in 1.0 I wanna keep doing this so I have a few options to do this and would live ev1 input

Option 1. Charge x amount per person once to b on train when you PM me your address u also PM me 3 strains you are looking for once train comes back to me your name would go into draw for $100 worth of seeds and the train keeps going no stopping (I’m thinking $30)

Option 2. I stop doing it as it looks like I’ve lost out again on alot of strains I’ve put in

3 Likes

To make it easier on yourself and more controlled,
You could have everyone donate something via PM and make an anonymous list in the open thread. Then do a draw/contest for who picks first, and whomever’s item gets picked first chooses second, and so on. Then everyone mails-out at the same time.

It would go 10x’s faster and save you the trouble of having to babysit one package with everything in it… :thinking: just a thought, I’m pretty high tho :red_circle: :nose: :red_circle:

11 Likes

I like the idea but pick random numbers to determine the picking order then reveal the seed list.

I’m down for 3.0 in this or any ideation really.

6 Likes

Ya I’d be in too if we can keep it simple and organized. :+1: Didn’t mean to step on your toes @KronicKuz, this is your rodeo my friend.

4 Likes

If you do send a pavkage aroundagain we can all take pics before and after sending then we find exactly who fucks off of they do again

7 Likes

It’s so unbelievable that this can’t be done with a handful of Canadians without some asshole stealing everything. @KronicKuz, you are one nice person for even considering doing this again.

Maybe they should have to have posts that contribute to the site/community, or have a certain amount of rep before being able to participate. They could also get another member to ‘back’ them, by vouching that they’ve made a successful seed trade with them or something like that in the past, I dunno… They may have to be vetted is what I’m saying.

6 Likes

I know I am new to the site but I would love to be in 3.0. I would replace twice the seeds I removed. Be a chance for me to gain some trust here so i would be in no matter the shape or form of 3.0

1 Like

Not a reliable vetting criteria in my experience. Been overtly screwed over by 2 members here with a shitload of “pips”.

2 Likes

Woooooww wooow… First off, hey brothers… Havnt been on here in a bit… Had an important visit to do… I’m seeing this for the first time now… The first trian didn’t make it back home :grey_question::grey_question::grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

1 Like

If so… That’s a goofie thing to do… To say the least… We all worked on it really hard to get it around. Go suck yourself. I guess you needed them much more then us bud…

1 Like

High also but sounds like a great idea!

I may be up for this, I have a bunch of seeds and always looking for more.

2 Likes

Maybe everyone should mail Kronic some seeds for the startup. If members make the effort required to mail and build the initial number of seeds then they should follow the rules when it gets to them.

4 Likes

That’s not a bad idea :+1:

1 Like

Makes sense to me. Weeds out the lazy no goods who would not even contribute to the start up. I am just so happy I have found OG again. The chance that I may be able to join something like this seed swap is amazing. Getting good genetics has been my struggle this time around and I am still not there yet

1 Like

I’m in the US but I thought I’d offer an idea to the group for round 3 as to try to defer idiocy…

1. Make a list of 3.0 train riders

2. Tracking on all packs. period. bubble mailers are cheap and effective if seeds are packaged properly if not them then small priority packaging…tracking infos are shared between train riders in a group pm and not out loud on thread…

Only way to be ABSOLUTLEY sure who had it last and who it’s going to…can also check off members as they get it so if need or want be, you can just continue sending them over and over

4 Likes

Thanks for the link Kronic. Sign me up for 3.0. Train 1.0 was the first time I was able to participate in something like this and I’m genuinely enjoying the ride. Cheers fellas

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I am in
I think we should be recognize
trader to be participant, I know
its not as fun as every one is in
but probably safer.

I have no money but thousand
of seeds so am not in favor of
having to put a down deposit.

Let me know when it start.

Love this place

Bare

8 Likes

Hey Kronic where you at with this? Anything I could to help I would be happy to oblige

5 Likes

the only reason i didn’t sign up on 1 or 2, i didn’t want my name or address on a list that’s going around back and forth, if i could only provide my address to whoever is above me on the list right before they go to mail it to me, that would be cool (or maybe this is how you guys already were doing it?)

6 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out what to do as I have yet to hear about 2.0 and had a bunch of seeds I threw in there not happy at all

3 Likes