This place is awesome!

Use your cursor to higlight the text from somebodies post (or press and hold the text on mobile), wait for a second and a “QUOTE” button will appear. Click that button.

5 Likes

We should team up and charge 79.99 otherwise we’ll end up at $2.99 and nobody makes any money.

3 Likes

if you still have the seeds separated by the female and were to list out all the possible males that would help you in giving them away.

1 Like

Teamwork makes the dream work!

I used to be on Overgrow 15+ years ago as a young teenager reading every post and looking at every photo and starting stoned threads and joining them too lots of smoker lounge.

Waited 15 years til I could grow and I was back on OG the second I considered setting up my tent and accessories.

Got my hand held the whole way through :wink:

Lol now I am on Coming up on my second harvest !

Love this forum

7 Likes

Good people on here ,best growers forum on the net

3 Likes

Im new here but Im so excited with this place!

3 Likes

Welcome to the mad house :grinning: you will learn a
Lot if you stick around

I think the general consensus is if the strain is still available and the breeder is still making money off of it it’s a no go, but if not it’s all good in the hood.

2 Likes

Yeah, that seems like kind of a sticky distinction sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue: I guess I’ll wait until I’m actually ready and just ask in the seed run co-op forum though, probably a better place than here for discussion of just how to figure out who the “breeder” is for some of these strains. Gets kind of tricky when you’re dealing with IBLs. Is there some sort of definitive database to refer to, maybe maintained by the government lab that bred G-13? Or should we ask the seedbanks fighting in court over who gets to brand their strain as “Durban Poison :tm:” while the other has to settle for merely “Durban :tm:?”

2 Likes

I trust OG members to be a better source of information than any of them and without a doubt WAY more ethical! :laughing:

2 Likes

I picture @Slick1 in a trench coat trying to sell a stolen watch.

2 Likes

More like a trench coat lined with stolen watches. I’m not leaving the house for less than 3 watches.

4 Likes

I thought the trench coat was for flashing and selling the watches was for lubricant.

3 Likes

Agreed. That’s pretty much just asking to get mugged… with a trenchcoat full of watches, you can make people think you’re wearing a bomb.

4 Likes

Would you buy a Volex from this man?

2 Likes

I mean 2 birds one stone right?

And what could possibly go wrong there? :laughing:

Trollex

4 Likes

Fine you win this round.

3 Likes