Another Skywalker x creme de la Chem

Here’s the last one:

Must shout out mephisto :scream:

23 Likes

15 Likes

There, now it’s out. I must grow you. :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Recycled fox farm in 3 gal fabric with some compost teas and kimchi’d vegetable scraps I’m unsuccessfully trying to wrap my head around :laughing:, 1/2 strength jacks 321 top water 2x a week, bottom watered as needed, going by weight of pot. Under a little hand-me-down Mars hydro and a slew of cheap strips i used to use for a seed/veg area. Trying to go low maintenance I’m my basement corner while I get through the Xmas and set up a new tent for some photoperiods (old tent was too tall for anywhere in this house, and kids and life keep happening lol)

Fast growth, this one (my last bean of her) is staying super squat so far. I topped earlier this week (in first post) and started the lst day before yesterday.

Anyways, thanks for looking!

3 Likes

looking midsy. Lost a piece :broken_heart: to a curious cat. Not upset in the least :grin: still truckin. ‘Leaf sweat’ is real on this one. Love you folks. :hugs:

Oh, I tried yelling at it to grow faster, flicked it off too so you get a visual of the audio

3 Likes

Nice plants you got there brother…

Oh, i do it sometimes too…
It works :grin:

1 Like

I had an orange cat that loved chomping fan leaves.
As soon as flowering got into gear, she would not touch them; still loved sitting in the tent tho.

1 Like

Lots of leaf tucking, now full strength jack 321 w epsom and a bit of molasses. Super busy like everyone else, can’t wait till holidays are over :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: I been freaking out alot :tired_face:

She’s still only about six inches tall, haha

4 Likes

Got a obtuse triangle going on in stead of a kaleidoscopic square. 🥹:v: thanks to kitty kitty :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Picked off two leaves so far, droopy first set under everything else getting no light drooping into the dirt that turned a very minty bluish white, not yellow and crinkly.

I forgot to mention I removed the bottom set of branches a few days after topping. Trying to channel all the plants efforts to a smaller footprint. Then the cat did a little structural reconfiguration, on top of what I did. The remaining dominant top branch is doing its best to fill the vacancy.

So far, smooth sailing and about 15 min every 2-3 day tops. Hope everybody is “simply having a wonderful Christmas time”. (That song always reminds me of this old Casio keyboard I used to have haha)

I could sit around all day watching you guys grasses grow, and that’s a pretty killer Christmas present :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Got a crab claw, and a sticker. And another sticker and some seeds. And another trip around the sun. You all are amazing. Thank you.

4 Likes

Smells like 100% light brown wet dog shit all of the sudden.

I didn’t get that from the one outdoors this summer at all, more musky sweet gas. I had to check my shoe bottoms and underpants before I realized it was the tent.

4 Likes

20230125_170834

Apparently I suck at keeping a log, chop chop on the cdlc x skywalker

Also here’s a double grape from @GCBudz looking nice and tidy. :muscle:I plan to start a bunch more in a few weeks, thanks buddy!

And an electric green alien v triangle kinda looking, well, alien.

20230124_202919

I’m sure you can guess which witch is which

5 Likes

That cdlc x skywalker looking fantastic man!

1 Like