My little grow

I dropped some jetfuel x hellbillies, powie maui, and freakshows and sunset sherbert (it’s a clone, the plant to the right).

I’m waiting on a little 40w output light from ali express to really kick start the vegging.

I plan on possibly making clones from the jetfuel x hell billys and any other plants that show promise. I dropped a ton of the jetfuel x hell billys because they are regs, gonna cull any runts and hold onto the faster growing plants. not saying the smaller plants can’t produce fire bud, because they do. in my situation I’m really trying to keep the faster growing plants.

gonna train these plants to be smaller by keeping them in smaller containers too. my setup is so damn ghetto but I do grow like a pro so we’ll see.

I’ve started plants next to the window before and had great success. it’s electricity free too :metal:

my cat also nipped off the top node of the sunset sherbet clone lol

16 Likes

Nice, I always wanted to grow Freakshow but a member here never came through with the trade…I kept my end of the trade though.

2 Likes

got my 15$ ali express light I ordered 2 weeks ago, finally. some dead LEDs on the board but whatever. at least I can give the plants somethin.

sorry for the mess btw lol

yes that’s a shirt protecting my light from bleeding out for now lol, probably won’t last because my cat can’t leave it alone

doing fine I’d say for a minimalist grow!

those real growers dots are definitely nitrogen heavy tho I think, but the plants look ok right now.

these freakshows are thriving. the other plants are slowly catching up, shoulda labeled my stuff because I kinda forgot what is what btw

the super cheap led light is doing a fine job btw

1 Like

just got this “geo charged” fertilizer to supplement the grower dots. we’ll see how it goes.

this is a super cheap grow btw, don’t get cheaper then this.

I’m not trying to poop on your grow.

Sunlight works for a few days unless your doing
12 12 form seed, plus it’s slower but that may not matter to some.

If you spend 34 dollars on Amazon you can pick
Up a bloomspect full spec led that will cover 2
Plants in a 5 gallon smart pot.

If you top them at 3 node they will branch like
Lots
That light is good for 2 foot tall plants
Lollipop the bottom part.
Use foxfarm happy frog soil
Make sure PH is good water
Use Fox Farm nutes
Beastie bloomz. CHA ching etc
You be golden
That light will never give you the results the bloomspect will
I use others to but that is the cheapest
That really works.
I mean, unless I miss something, your
Not going to get a whole lot.
Again, not poo poo on ya over here, im stoned
It’s 12 am and I could have missed something.
Prolly did cause I’m dumb that way.
If your going for seeds I sure enough give them
Energy to.
Anyway I’m so stoned, what do i know lol
Below is a old style I still use cause I dig blurple
And i use them with full spectrum leads to.

Below again is an another version , this one full spectrum
Again 34 bucks, 70 wattish draw
That’s about as budget you can get indoors
And have excellent results
Well for me , I usually get 3ish zips per plant
And that’s all I ever need.
Happy growing

2 Likes

well the two nice plants I have died, accidentally dropped them when I was handling the jug and they fell on the floor, fucking super rooky mistake.

1 Like

I’m also running the plants under a 40w LED now

my cat and the bugs cannot stay away from my plants. me cat destroyed two of the newest best plants I had, and the bugs only munch on sprouts but I’ve lost many seedlings because of it. I put up a barricade just now, really getting a little salted over my plants being eaten lol. some will make it though, gonna work on getting more anti bug shit for my trash apt complex. @BobbyBudz your pauwie testers are growing now too and I’m praying they make it.

1 Like

so I kept my plants next to the window last night, and for anyone aware of how cold it was in Ohio last night it was pretty cold.

my fucking plants froze a bit, I think I have some survivors but what the fuck guys. I’m ripping my hair out over this grow.

I thought since I couldn’t see my breath in the house that the plants would be okay. wtfwtfwtf WTF

1 Like

my plants were stretching too much in my container, ghetto rigged some low stress stuff!! i think this is pretty cool. using floss by the way lol

2 Likes

So pleased to see you’ve got some healthy little sprouts going! :slight_smile:

Leaving the lid off for the day at least will also help. The light intensity will be a little higher without the plastic in the way, and the air movement in the room will encourage stronger stems. I find without a fan on seedlings that even blowing on them gently every time I stop to admire them helps encourage strong stems. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Redacted, unneeded comment

2 Likes

oh I’ve grown for 5 years! pretty damn good at super cropping too etc, never did much lst stuff though.

definitely going to repot the female plants from this batch :metal:

beautiful autos from @RainToday

going strong

1 Like