Thug Pug genetics

Thanks guys. A lot of great responses. I wasn’t asking him to tell me what’ll get me a p per light or anything like that… just was truly curious what some of the better yielders were without sacrificing quality. I figured that is a fairly harmless question that most people have go through their minds when considering getting a new strain from seed. His response more than anything is what rubbed me the wrong way. Easily could’ve been fairly polite and said they all vary on veg time and medium. Or even, we focus more on quality here but I’ve seen this strain do well indoors in a 5gal. Whatever. I’m sure he gets that question a lot breeding with those strains but oh well…

3 Likes

This meatbreath looks so dank. I want more info on it. Should I pull the trigger?

2 Likes

please dooooooo!!! looks interesting

@Viva_Mexico I snapped up 2. I read they’re no longer producing it. This is the last drop. I figured it’s a good investment.

1 Like

There’s just too many awesome pics to pass it up. I would really like that Larry Bird breath too. Sherbet breath looks good as well. I’m going to grab these two meat breath and hope that I can get one insane pheno. The only negatives I’ve seen about it is it doesn’t have huge yields

1 Like

man tough call for me … grab this or grapestomper bx2 f2s

maybe we can do a trade later on ?? do you think a cloneshipper could pass customs if labeled tennis balls or something? wish i knew someone local doing tissue cultures!

1 Like

@legalcanada. hmm I would love to trade gs for some of these. I’d even love to cross them! I would be willing to try the clone shipper technique. I wonder if we vacuum seal the
clone shipper if it will help?

Just ordered thug pugs Peanut Butter Breath ! I hope it will be good looks awesome !!

2 Likes

Well, he is the one winning all the auctions on IG for the Aficionado Mendocino seed packs, by Alchemy of Awesome. He definitely has access to top notch genetics, and also very exclusive things. LOL

1 Like

Hahaha that’s awesome! I’ve got 2 “gems” now well aslong as i get the PBB seeds… Other I have is Malibu Pie from OceanGrown seeds!! I really want to try Bararella and Orange Barb from House of the Great Gardener

Oh brother, you better believe i made it a point to acquire these. I also have Malibu Pie, GrowMau5 says it’s his favorite strain here on overgrow.

1 Like

Oh shit Growmau5 Is on the forum ? And same Sadly I paid Double what i could get them for now but I’m glad I have them! I definitely want several other OG strains! Being in Canada make’s it more expensive haha

1 Like

All about that hype. You have damn near everything I have released. Put any of them against anything they have. We’ll see who holds the top notch genetics, and very few are older than me.
:wink:

If ya want I can start using high priced packaging and make it all pretty.

4 Likes

I was just saying man!

No need to take it there! HAHAHA

How about you send me some of the foil ones, and we’ll call it a night! LOL

1 Like

It’s all good. I was just having a conversation with someone in the industry who was telling me I am way under selling my genetics.

I say is it that, or are all these fuckin kids just over hyping the shit out of everything they can take a picture of and put a fancy name on?

Truth is, I don’t hype my brand. I post pictures and let others post pictures. I do the same on IG and I never give these stupid damn descriptions. Bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda.

There ain’t no damn strain that has a taste like peanut butter, or smells like it in any damn way but tell people it does and they are the first to jump on.

It’s amazing to me.

6 Likes

I know that Peanut Butter Breath doesnt smell or taste like peanut butter haha im interested in the genetics mainly. I know its way over hyped I learned that a few times, With GG and Girl scout cookies. But its worth a shot Got a decent deal , No offense I haven’t seen your stuff but I’m sure its good and will look it up! I personally would like to become a breeder down the road But don’t have the space to do it right now or any genetics that are worth breeding… Yet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you need to see it! this man produces some of the best looking and frostiest plants I (and most people for that matter) have ever seen…

he is king. lol

3 Likes

I was just Checking ! @LED_Seedz Your stuff does look Very nice! That Bodhi Tree really has my attention!!

5 Likes

I’ve got some pollen in the freezer from his Cherry Hills (Cherry Pie x GDP/Appalachia)
Hoping to put it towards good use!

10 Likes

Damn thats a nice looking male! Colourful, With some visable trichs, good smell to it ? Nice spacing too! I like!

2 Likes