Thug pug pheno hunt

Yessir I am, just outside of Belleville

6 Likes

Hahah I’m in Kingston @Terpfiend97

6 Likes

No kidding, I find myself there from time to time visiting my fancy college buddies lol what’s cooking in your garden right now?:thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t have notes from that grow, but I think it was a 73 day run. Hope you find a keeper! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Down for the show :grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Terpfiend97 Very nice…
Maybe we can trade seeds from time to time.

Right now I’m Growing :tangerine:Orange Grove F3 gifted fr: @JustSumTomatoes in my thread —> No-Till Organic Adventure

5 Likes

Yeah I like trading stuff :eyes: anything I make I’m not looking to get anything back for I’d just be happy if the community is willing to run them and they find something crazy

12 Likes

I would love to test run your stuff…as would most people on here :laughing:
I hope one day I can have my own crosses being passed out and run on here too. I have a lot of ideas ive been writting down, but I gotta get replacements for the genetics I lost first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind :sunglasses: I’m the same way though, the note pad in my phone is full of
Potential ideas for crosses :joy: and man I relate to that on a spiritual level, I’ve ran and lost some nice stuff that I would have loved to be able to play with now

8 Likes

Just upgraded the veg space with futurvert FN12 85w LED and I am fucking impressed. These guys make NICE lights.

23 Likes

Snazzy lights man :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

That should be like Heaven for the plants, nice catch … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I lucked out big time actually, won them in a giveaway on Instagram otherwise I probably would have never had LED’s as I was always sceptical lol the output is crazy, but we’ll see how the plants react before I get all crazy in the flower room :joy:

11 Likes

Ah yes, free lights are the best lights, well for the pocket book anyway…:grin::grin::grin:
I hope they work as good as they look, for ya.
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I grew some unicorn poop outdoors last year , the summer heat had her very airy and the humidity got her right at the end with wpm . I still have a couple garlic breath crosses .

3 Likes

Thank you I hope so too, you all will be the first to know what the deal is :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would love to put one outside but it gets a little too cold a little too quick around me to run something like that :slightly_frowning_face: Like you made garlic breath crosses? I’m interested :thinking:

1 Like

No I didn’t make them myself .

3 Likes

Nice grow room fella & sweet lookin lights. I’ll follow your growing progression :wink:

3 Likes

Nice grow space what brand are your lights?

2 Likes