Thug pug pheno hunt

Down for the show :grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Terpfiend97 Very nice…
Maybe we can trade seeds from time to time.

Right now I’m Growing :tangerine:Orange Grove F3 gifted fr: @JustSumTomatoes in my thread —> No-Till Organic Adventure

5 Likes

Yeah I like trading stuff :eyes: anything I make I’m not looking to get anything back for I’d just be happy if the community is willing to run them and they find something crazy

12 Likes

I would love to test run your stuff…as would most people on here :laughing:
I hope one day I can have my own crosses being passed out and run on here too. I have a lot of ideas ive been writting down, but I gotta get replacements for the genetics I lost first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind :sunglasses: I’m the same way though, the note pad in my phone is full of
Potential ideas for crosses :joy: and man I relate to that on a spiritual level, I’ve ran and lost some nice stuff that I would have loved to be able to play with now

8 Likes

Just upgraded the veg space with futurvert FN12 85w LED and I am fucking impressed. These guys make NICE lights.

23 Likes

Snazzy lights man :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

That should be like Heaven for the plants, nice catch … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I lucked out big time actually, won them in a giveaway on Instagram otherwise I probably would have never had LED’s as I was always sceptical lol the output is crazy, but we’ll see how the plants react before I get all crazy in the flower room :joy:

11 Likes

Ah yes, free lights are the best lights, well for the pocket book anyway…:grin::grin::grin:
I hope they work as good as they look, for ya.
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I grew some unicorn poop outdoors last year , the summer heat had her very airy and the humidity got her right at the end with wpm . I still have a couple garlic breath crosses .

3 Likes

Thank you I hope so too, you all will be the first to know what the deal is :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would love to put one outside but it gets a little too cold a little too quick around me to run something like that :slightly_frowning_face: Like you made garlic breath crosses? I’m interested :thinking:

1 Like

No I didn’t make them myself .

3 Likes

Nice grow room fella & sweet lookin lights. I’ll follow your growing progression :wink:

3 Likes

Nice grow space what brand are your lights?

2 Likes

Oh wow those sound pretty serious, I can’t even imagine the time out into making those omg :clap:

3 Likes

In the back I have some sunblaster T5’s, upfront I just got them today but they’re from “futurvert” they’re only 85 watts a piece AND they’re Canadian :sunglasses::canada:

Edit: and in my flower room I run 315w CMH

9 Likes

I like the look of those I’ll follow along and see how your plants like them . Decent price also .

2 Likes

This is my Unicorn Poop (endgame genetics cut). I’ve cut it in half twice so far. She does not want to be told what to do by the likes of me! The branches seem to stick up pretty quick so bending and roughing them up a little when they are thinner than I’d like seems a must. Probably flip this in a week or so to avoid height issue in bloom.

21 Likes